Pillow Fight

Dean changed the channel again. And again. And again.
Cas rolled over onto the floor. "Ow."
Dean stared at him. "Why, Cas."
Cas raised an eyebrow.
"Cas, that would obviously hurt, so why did you roll off?" Dean laughed.
Cas laughed as well. "I don't know." He sat up. "What do people usually do at sleepovers?"
Dean shrugged. "Pillow fights, that's all I can think of."
They made eye contact and without breaking it, Cas raised up a pillow and hit Dean in the shoulder with it. Dean whacked his pillow back. "Take that!" Dean shouted. Cas hit the back of Dean's head, causing Cas to fall over. Dean simply giggled and pulled him up. "First one to drop their pillow loses!"
Cas wasn't going to play to hard, but then again, he wasn't very good.
Dean paused and held his hand up. "This isn't right without music.
Dean reached into his bag and pulled out a black and red speaker. He connected it to his phone and "I'm Sexy and I Know it" started playing. Cas stared at his phone. "I'm questioning your choice of music." He muttered.
Dean simply laughed. "What?"
"One doesn't know if they're sexy. You claim I'm sexy but I don't think I am, and vice versa."
"But Cas- yeah. You got me stumped."
Cas laughed. "Dean! Come on!" "Wha-" Dean started, but Cas cut him off. He hit Dean in the back with the pillow.

Later, after, they were laying, completely pooped on Cas' bed, panting and laughing.
"Let's watch some more TV."