I Don't Want To

When the pancakes were finished, there was a huge mess, all over the floor.
The pancakes were good, though. They didn't even have any shells in them. They were proud of them.
But when Cas' mum came down, Dean thought they were screwed. But she simply asked if there were any extras. Dean nodded. "Yeah, loads." And put one on a plate, the nicest pancake he could find. She smiled.
"Thank you, Dean." Then she looked at Cas, "Such a nice boy. He's so kind."
Cas smiled at Dean. "What've you put on her?"
Dean cocked his head. "What?"
Cas laughed. "Can you do that all the time? You've got an... Adult charm!"
Dean snorted more loudly than intended. "What?!"
Mrs. Novak laughed as well. "He's just a lovely boy."
Dean shrugged. "My brother's really the one with the charm. But I guess it's cause he's little. He's actually really annoying sometimes. And he says I'm annoying!"

When they were finished eating the pancakes, Mrs. Novak stood up. "Okay boys. You've got to clean up now."
Cas' smile dropped. "No."
Mrs. Novak rubbed his shoulder. "But Dean can help you."
Cas thought for a second, then repeated his previous phrase, "No. I don't want to."
Dean started picking up the dishes." I don't want to either, man, but I still am."
Mrs. Novak nodded. "See, Cas?"
"I don't want to," Cas mumbled, "But fine."

-------
Sorry for not updating! I've been a bit busy!
But I'll try to update more.
My ribs and back hurt, I'm about to get a shower, and the fire alarm's going off. Yay.

Bye!
-Ash 💩