Go to sleep, Boys!

Dean flipped through the channels.
"How about-" he started.
"No."
"Or-"
"No."
Dean laughed. "Cas? Can we watch the NASCAR race?" He looked Cas in the eyes. He tried to put on his begging face.
Cas grinned. "Okay."

After the race was finished, Dean insisted on watching the other one, but Cas' mom came in.
"Go to sleep, boys! It's one in the morning!"
Cas groaned. "But-"
Dean interrupted him. "We will, Mrs.-?"
"Novak."
"We will, Mrs. Novak."
She smiled. "He's a good friend for you, Cas! He's so polite!"
Dean smiled. "I- I'm not very polite. Not to everyone, anyway."
Mrs. Novak raised an eyebrow.
"There were some kids bullying Cas today."
Mrs. Novak gasped. "What?!"
Dean put his hand on her shoulder. "I told them to back off."
She put her hand out. Dean shook it.
Cas groaned. "We were supposed to be sleeping a minute ago, but now it's all "Meeting the in-laws?!""
Dean laughed. "Come on. Okay. Good night Mrs. Novak!"
"Goodnight Cas...?"
"Dean."
"Goodnight Dean!"
Dean smiled. After she had shut the door, he hugged Cas tightly. "Your mom is awesome, you know that?"
Cas shrugged. "You're awesome, you know that?"
Dean laughed. "I guess I am pretty awesome. So... You like cars? What's your favourite car?"
Cas scratched his head. "I don't know. I'm a big fan of Chevys, I guess..."
Dean beamed at him. "I love Chevys too! My favourite is the Impala. '67 model."
Cas smiled. He stood up and grabbed his phone. After a while he showed it to Dean. "The black one? I like black best."
Dean smiled. "Yeah! That's the one!"
Cas put his phone away. "We should put our pyjamas on now."
Dean nodded. They agreed to get changed behind Cas' bed. Dean went first, then Cas. Once they were changed, they sat on Cas' bed, smiling. "You're awesome, Dean."
Dean ruffled Cas' hair and smiled. "I love you too, Cas." Cas was confused, but didn't show it. He flattened his hair and went to turn on his plug-in lamp.
When he was fumbling with it, he could hear Dean laughing.
"Is that a night light?!"
Cas blushed. "No, it's... In case of an emergency... Light..."
Dean walked over and flicked the switch for him. "Cas, it's fine. It's cool. Don't worry."
Cas tilted his head. "Last time I checked, it wasn't cool to have a night light in junior high."
Dean messed up his hair again. "Don't worry."
Cas smiled. His smile flipped immediately after. "Dean?"
"Yeah?"
Cas sighed. "Promise you won't tell?"
Dean frowned. "What?"
"Promise you won't tell anyone that I have a night l- emergency light?"
Dean smiled and hugged him playfully. "'Course, buddy!"
Cas smiled and hugged him back.
"I love you, Dean Winchester."
"I love you too Castiel Novak."