Chapter Four

Long time no see! Okay I'm in trouble but hey I'm back, no thanks to school and family duties. Also, I lost my iPod (I use that to write my stories).

So a few notes:

1) Mia's twitter is made up by me so don't look her up unless you wanna confuse some poor girl.

2) pretty sure the other twitters are real so follow them because they are part of the BYE family <3

3) I'm really sorry that this is a filler chapter

4) missed doing this a lot

So without anymore dilly dally here's chapter four!

*Mia's POV*

I was diligently working on the homework I would be missing while in Brazil, when I heard the sound of party music coming from the other room. This had to be the fifth time this hour the guys have done this. I opened another tab and went on twitter. I saw that '#BYEdanceparty' (the hashtag for their livechat), was a worldwide trend.

"You have got to be freaking kidding me," I muttered.

I decided to go and tweet them:

>Trying to do my physics homework but the #BYEdanceparty is so loud I can't hear myself think! <

I was retweeted I think ten times by their fans and Thomas. Toby favorited my tweet.

"Is there a problem, Mia?!" Riley called out from the other room, noting that he's read my tweet.

>@BYEbraiden: @xoMiabellaxo sorry Mia we'll try and be quieter, no promises though haha<

>Me: @byeBraiden gee thanks Braiden that is soo reassuring lol<

>@BYEconnor: @xoMiabellaxo don't be a hater. Join us ;) lol<

>Me: @byeconnor I would but its so far a walk...<

>@BYEconnor: @xoMiabellaxo we can fix that<

Before I could reply to his tweet, he and Thomas barged into the guest room of the McDonough house. They looked at each other, then at me, and grinned mischievously.

"What do you two think you are doing?" I asked tensing up.

The two took a few steps toward me before I stood up from my seat.

"Get her!" Thomas shouted.

Thomas lunged at me first, but missed me by an inch. Connor grabbed me from behind.

"Gotcha!" He laughed while lifting me off the ground a bit.

"Let go of me," I said trying to squirm free.

I tried to pry his arms off of my waist. No use. I tried wriggling around to loosen his grip. Still no use. I didn't realize Connor was actually quite in shape.

"Geez Mia are you even trying?" Thomas chuckled as he took out his phone to probably tweet this little scene.

"You guys suck!" I muttered, "Can't I do my homework in peace?"

"I'm sorry. We what?" Connor chuckled as he rested his head on my shoulder.

At any other given situation, I would have been very okay with him holding me like that. But he and Thomas ambushed me, and I had no need for my brother to see what I would do to his friend if he weren't in the room with us.

"Come on Thomas, grab her legs!" Connor laughed.

"On it!" he grinned grabbing my by the ankles.