Chapter 1

I'm (y/n) Williams, a student at Seasons High. I'm not a popular girl at the school. I'm quite nerdy to be honest. There's only one person who bullies me though. His name is Andrew Biersack and I know how I'm going to get back at him for everything he does to me. I'm going to make a fake account of him on Twitter and embarrass him.

Andy is a rich kid. Both his parents own major companies. His mother owns a hospital and his farther a car company stationed in many countries over the globe. Sadly both my parents work for their companies. My mother a nurse and my dad works as a cashier. They don't get paid much.

Speak of the devil, "Hey shortie. Do you know why you're so short? It's because I'm better than you. That's why I'm taller than you." He started laughing and smacked my cheek. It made me fall to the floor. He then pulled me towards the staircase and pushed me down. Ow my leg hurts badly.

So I was sent to the nurses office and I have to walk with crutches because my ankle is broken.

I finally got home, "Honey what happened to you?!" My mom ran worryingly to me, "I just slipped and fell from the top stair." I lied. I had to. My parents love me. They don't abuse me, "Honey we have something to tell you." My mother said when my dad walked in, "What is it?"