Chapter 6

(y/n) P.O.V.
I crept into the house. It's late afternoon already. Andy I think was asleep because he wasn't anywhere downstairs. I walked into 'our' room to see him laying with his face buried in the pillow, "(y/n) is that you?" I cleared my throat. He lifted his head up and motioned for me to sit beside him. Not wanting to get hurt, I did as told, "I have something to tell you. You're mom. She died but the baby was saved. I said we'll look after the baby. You'll be a stay-at-home-mom and I'll find a job and work for the three of us. The baby is coming tomorrow afternoon. You won't have to attend school anymore. Neither of us will."

Wait.... he spoke so fast. All I could hear was baby, die, look after and neither of us will go to school, "Could you repeat that please but, a little slower?" He sighed heavily and began, "Your mother died while she was giving birth this morning and we're adopting the baby. I'll get a job and you'll be a stay-at-home-mom." My heart nearly stopped, "You did what?! I must stay at home whole day and rely on you for income! Are you out of your mind!"

Andy P.O.V.
Did she even hear the part about her mother dying? I shouldn't tell her about her farther committing suicide shortly after. That'll just be too much for her.

(Y/n) P.O.V.
"ANDREW! Wake up!" I smacked his arm, "Wha- oh right. Don't worry about that. Did you hear me when I said your mother died?" He said. There was sympathy in his voice. Why is it there? He's usually cold and heartless, "My mother... died?"