Chapter 5

After about twenty minutes of walking, I found a park. It had beautiful scenery. It had a lake running down the far end.

I decided to go sit by it and skip stones across the water, "Hi Miss. What's your name?" A voice came from beside me. I looked to see a boy (Picture of the boy is above^^), "It's (y/n). What's yours?" He's really cute. Wow, his eyes are breathtaking, "It's Eric. Do you wanna go for a walk? You don't seem like you want to go home just yet." He stands up and offers me his hand. I gladly accept it, "How did you know?" I ask, "I don't know something just told me that you didn't wanna go home. Let's go shall we?"

Andy P.O.V.
Yeah, so what I did is wrong. She's my fiancé. I do love her. Why do you think I've been doing it all this time? I didn't know how else to show her affection. I only told her not to tell anyone what happened because I was scared of her reputation. Not that she has a good one because of me but still. I don't want other people to hurt her. I'm probably such a coward.

I ran after her. I was at least 4 houses down when I realized I'm only in my underwear. How embarrassing. Is this how she feels? I ran back into the house and put on some clothes and began my search for the future Mrs Biersack.

It's been two hours and I still haven't found her. I have up and decided to go back home. I waited for her in the kitchen. I'm so hungry and there's nothing to eat. I don't want to leave just in case she comes back.

The house phone began to ring. I rushed to answer it, "Hello?"

"I'll tell her. Thank you mom. I'll see you tomorrow."  I hung up. Oh god. What do I do now?