Chapter 2

"Well you're going to get married... to our managers son." My mother spoke, "Now before you start a rant. Just know, you're doing it for us. We need the extra money so you can be put into college. You know we don't get paid much but we survive off what we have. You're doing it for yourself as well. You will meet him next Saturday."

"How am I doing it for myself?!"

"We will be earning enough money to send you to a good college or university. Besides do it for your baby sister as well." My dad says, "I don't care much for this marriage but if it'll make you happy I'll go through with it."

My mother is pregnant. We don't have enough money to support another child so my parents asked for a raise. This was the outcome.

I has just finished making the fake account and people had already followed and now time to embarrass him

I have a stuffed unicorn named Pookie and I sleep with him every night.

I post a few more embarrassing things and then get ready for bed. I have a strong feeling this is going to backfire.

*Monday*

Andy walked into the class. The class was buzzing with chatter. Slight giggles from girls could be heard as he made his way to his desk. It was in front of mine, "I know it was you." He turned around to face me, "What was me?" I play innocent, "You made a fake account of me just to embarrass me." He held my hand firmly, "Why do you want revenge on me?"

"Do you really think it was me? You keep on telling me I'm too stupid and I'm not even smart so how could it possibly be me?" I try and keep the act, "Well my dear it doesn't matter." He caresses my cheek, the one he hit, with his hand, "Oh and about Thursday, I'm sorry. When will you be able to walk without crutches?" Something was definitely wrong. His voice it was soft , almost sweet, caring.

"Why are you acting this way Andrew? Don't you hate me? You always saying you hate me and other mean things. Why are you being nice to me?!" The class looked at me, "Now look at that, you caused people to turn their attention to you. You made a scene. Don't be bad." His voice was lustful. He immediately turned around after saying that.

What is up with him?!