Chapter 7

I woke up from my much needed nap, by my phone vibrating next to me. I picked it up and Julian's name flashes on the screen. Sliding my finger against the screen, I answer the phone.

"Hey baby." Julian says into the phone.

"Hey." I say a little groggily.

"What's wrong? You sound sick. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I half lie. "I just woke up from a nap."

"Did I wake you up? Sorry baby." he apologizes.

"Its cool. I've been waiting to hear your voice. I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too princess. I can't wait until you get back."

We stayed on the phone for an hour until Blake came in telling me that dinner was finally ready. As we walked into the kitchen my nose was instantly filled with the great aroma of chicken, broccoli and mashed potatoes. It looked so delicious. My mouth immediately began to water.

Blake, being a nice gentleman, fixed me a plate. I sat down at the table with the twins, who were chomping their food down.

Blake came over to the table with both of our plates in his hands. "Here you go." he says placing my plate in front of me.

"Thanks." I slightly smile.

"No problem." He sits down next to me and immediately digs into his food. Me, I just pick at it for a minute then bring a piece of chicken to my lips. It was very delicious.

"Thanks Ariel. This was delicious. You sure can cook." Aaron says taking one last bite of his food.

"Thanks Aaron. I try though." Ariel smiles, standing up beginning to take everyone's plate.

"I'll help you clean up." I volunteer standing up as well.

"Oh no sweetie. You don't have to. I got it."

"Its fine. I want to help. Its the least I can do."

She smiles at me as a thank you and I help her carry the dishes over to the sink. She starts the water as I scrape the bits of food off the plates into the trash. Once I finished I carefully carried the plates to the sink and placed them into the steaming, soapy water. We let them soak for a few minutes before washing them. While we're waiting for the dishes to soak we put the remaining of the food into the fridge.

Blake enters the kitchen and takes the trash outside. As he walks by me he winks. I let out a quite giggle and playfully rolled my eyes at him. He chuckles to himself and walks out into the garage.

Ariel and I begin to wash the dishes, while we engage a small conversation. I swear she's like an older sister, I never had. Blake finally comes back inside after a few minutes. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Took you long enough." Ariel scolds him.

"Oh I was talking to the guys. They were riding around the neighborhood." he says.

"At this time of night?" She raises her eyebrows. Blake just shrugs and walks over into the living room.

• • •

After Ariel and I finished washing dishes we went into the living room with everyone else. The guys were watching the NBA Finals. I actually enjoy watching basketball. Its kind of cool. Plus, I really love the finals this year.

I sat down on the couch next to Aaron. He smiled at me and I returned one back. Out of nowhere the guys start cheering loudly as Stephen Curry made a three pointer. The twins covered their ears frowning. I started laughing at them. They don't really like that much noise around them unless they're the ones making noise. Weird right?

As soon as the game went off I made my way upstairs. I wasn't tired, I just wanted to lay down.

After changing into my pajamas, I turned the lamp off and climbed into bed. I grabbed the remote from the side of me and started flipping through channels. The only good thing on was Doug. I used to love watching this when I was younger.

I watched two episodes of Doug then Rugrats came on. God I love this show! Every here and there I let out a few giggles. Tommy and Chuckie are my favorites. They're hilarious. I hate Angelica with a passion! She's such a bitch. Even though its a cartoon I want to fight her.

When Rugrats went off I checked the time on my phone. 1:30. Damn. I can't believe that I'm still wide awake. Maybe I did take a long nap than I intended to. Nothing else that I liked was on tv and I couldn't text Yamile or Julian because I know they're sleep. They don't play when it comes to their sleep.

"Is Blake still up?" I said to myself.

I climbed out of bed and quietly walked over to the door. Slowly I turned the knob then made my way into the hallway. It was dark as fuck! I could barely see. There was a little bit of light shining in. I placed my hand on the wall to help me find his room. As I'm making my way down the hall I bump into something or someone.

• • •

"Ava?" a deep voice asks. Instantly I recognize Blake's voice. "What are you doing?"

"Uh I was trying to go to your room to see if you were awake. But now that I know that you are I'm gonna go back to bed." I say turning on my heels but I'm stopped by Blake grabbing my arm.

"Why were you about to come to my room?" he asks.

"I couldn't sleep. I was wondering if you would keep me company."

He grabs me by the wrist and we enter his room and the tv is on giving us light to move throughout the room. Then I realize Blake doesn't have a shirt on. God he look so gorgeous from behind. Those muscles are so freaking hot.

Lord knows what I would do with that body if I didn't have a boyfriend. He turned to face me and I almost died. That eight pack was sitting perfectly on him. As I scanned his delicious body all the way down to his v-line was popping out. Jesus grab the wheel. This boy is perfect as hell! How can someone like him be single?

"Wanna watch something on Netflix?" he asks bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah, sure." I smile nervously. We climb into his bed as he puts the tv on the Netflix app.

"So what do you want to watch? No romance movies though." I pout after he says those last words. Romance movies are the best!

"Fine. How about we watch Brick Mansions?" I ask turning to him. Blake nods and finds the movie.

I've only seen this movie once and its absolutely amazing! The real reason I watched the movie was because of Paul Walker. The man is hot as hell! His freaking eyes are so perfect including his beautiful smile. The movie began and I couldn't but to smile ridiculously at the screen.

The movie went off close to 4 something. My eyes started to feel heavy. I really needed to go to sleep before I pass out in here. I climbed out of Blake's bed and before I can put my feet on the floor Blake speaks up.

Dammit.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To sleep. Like you should be doing." I say.

"You know you can sleep in here. I'll sleep on the window bed and you can take the bed."

"Oh no. I'll take the window. You can sleep in your bed." I tell him.

"Take the bed. I'll take the window."

"Are you sure?" He nods.

"If you're scared at night I could sleep with you." Blake teases me.

I playfully punch him in the chest and let out a soft laugh. He chuckles and climbs out of bed, walking over to the window. I pull the covers over my body and snuggle up. Blake grabs a thin sheet to put on him.

"Goodnight Blake." I whisper.

"Goodnight Ava." he whispers back.

-hope you lovelies enjoyed this chapter! more drama will be coming soon in a few chapters:))) 😏

Blake & Ava *wink wink* 😜

please comment & vote;)

love you guys! xxx