Deleted Scene #2- The Call

Six Months Later (after Hayden's arrest)

My mother has been locked up for six months now. Time has really flown by. I haven't heard from her ever since the incident at headquarters. I still haven't regret doing it because I really feel like she deserved it. I'm not going to feel sorry for beating her up after I found out that she tried to kill me. Grandpa Edward and Grandma Evelyn have been trying to get me to talk to her but I told them multiple times that I'm never talking to her ever again.

When school started back a few people came up to me asking hella questions about my mother trying to kill me. I ignored them though. I don't want to focus on that while I'm at school. But Julian and Yamile have my back like always telling everyone to fuck off. It was going on for weeks until I threatened everyone who asked me about it. I wasn't about to deal with it anymore.

Aaron has been in jail for about seven months now. We've sent hella letters to each other over these past months. I can't believe its really been seven months since his arrest. I really miss him and I can't wait to see him when he gets out.

My biological father and I have grown pretty close to each other over these past few months. Jacob and I have been spending the weekends at his house. He'll take us out to eat and shopping sometimes. I'm glad that he's part of my life now, while Aaron is gone.

Jacob and I are really close. He's just like me but a nicer version of me. We spend a lot of time together. I love having a sibling because he's not one of those little annoying brothers. He's very chill and I like that about him. We go to school together, now that he's in high school.

My grandparents finally gave me my space. Well half of it. They still bug me a lot but when I start ignoring them they leave me alone. Mostly its Grandpa Edward who's always bothering me. I think he does it on purpose just to get under my skin. But I don't let him anymore.

Yamile and I are closer than ever. I mean we are best friends. Our bond only grows stronger every day. I'm always there for her and she's always there for me. We'll always have each others back no matter what.

Julian and I's relationship has gotten better. Now that were in school its way better than it was a few months ago. We haven't really argued in a while. We've had disagreements but we worked it out instead of just arguing. I just want to be happy with him. That's all.

Jey and I are close friends now since him and Yamile have been dating for a while now. He's a really cool person. I think he's the perfect guy for Yamile.

I like where my life is at right now. Its been going great ever since Hayden was arrested. I hope it stays this way for a very long time. I don't need the unnecessary bullshit in my life. I'm so over it now.

• • •

🎶And as far as I can see, I just need privacy
Plus a whole lot of tree, fuck all this modesty
I just need space to do me
Give the world what they're tryna see🎶

I'm in my room doing my U.S. History homework. I have music playing in the background while I work to keep me focused. Its something I always do to prevent me from getting distracted by things.

I don't answer any of my text messages unless its something important. Because I know if I answer I won't be able to put my phone down. Its so addicting and I can't stop.

🎶Fuck fake friends
We don't take L's, we just make M's
While y'all follow, we just make trends
I'm right back to work when that break ends🎶

A knock at the door makes me pause the music and tell whoever is at the door to come in. The door opens revealing Jacob. He looks exhausted as hell right now. His hair is so damp from sweating. He just got back from soccer practice.

"Hey Jakey. You look tired." I say.
"I am." he breathes falling down onto my bed.

"Aww. Poor baby." I pat him lightly on the back.

"I need to take a hot ass shower and take a nap for a while."

"Please do, because you stink and you're making my room smell." I tell him.

"Whatever." he chuckles standing up.

"Have some food ready for me when I wake up."

I nod, "I got you."

I turned the music back on and got back to working again.

🎶Yeah, and I don't like talking to strangers
So get the fuck off me I'm anxious
I'm tryna be cool but I may just go ape shit
Say "fuck y'all" to all of y'all faces🎶

Not even five minutes into working again there's yet another loud knock at my door. I paused the music and yelled for the person to come in. Once the door is open Grandpa Edward walks in. He walks over to my bed and holds out his cell phone to me. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I ask.

"Someone wants to speak to you." he says.

"Who?"

"Just take the phone Ava." I rolled my eyes and took the phone from his hand.

He exits my room and I bring the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Ava. Its nice to hear your voice finally again." the female voice speaks.

"Who is this?"

"Your mother."

Mother? Did I just hear that right? Am I hallucinating? Is this a dream?

"Oh hell no! I can't believe you had the audacity to actually call for me again! I've told Grandpa that I didn't want to talk to you ever again. You need to stop calling to talk to me because I don't want to talk to you! You're a fucking monster like I've told you before. I don't want anything to do with you for the rest of my life!" I yelled.

"Ava, it was a mista-"

Before she could even finish her sentence I ended the call. I don't want to hear from her ever again. I can give two fucks about her. I'm over the fact about her trying to kill me but I will never forget.

I got up from my bed and went downstairs to where Grandpa Edward was. I found him sitting in the living room watching some old boring tv show. I handed him his phone without a word and went back to my room. I made sure to lock my door and blasted my music loud enough for me to not hear someone knocking at my door.

____________

-hope you lovelies enjoyed the 2nd deleted scene

sorry that I had you guys waiting for a week for this deleted scene. the next one will be up on Monday!

check out my other story Behind Closed Doors 😊

please comment & vote 😜

love you guys!! xxx

❤❤❤