Chapter 5

n// i know that this gif isnt our fav long-haired klaus but its cute as a button so there ya go. enjoy!!

Thora walked down the make-shift isle that Kol and Elijah helped make by lining up logs and throwing leaves and assortments of random flower petals they had found on the space in between it. She was wearing the dress that Rebekah had custom made for her, which extenuated all of Thora's beautiful features in the classiest of ways. It was her version of a "welcome to the family" gift to Thora, and Thora truly could not have been more thankful. And last, but certainly not the least of the Mikaelson siblings, Finn was asked by the bride to hand her off to the groom. She had grown closest with Finn over the years, and loved the fact that he had become her father figure. If anything was wrong, she would go to him and he would immediately know what to do and grant her his expert advice. Finn loved her almost as much as Niklaus did, but in the platonic sense.

After the compelled priest was finished with doing all the chatter and reading from the bible and whatnot, Niklaus and Thora delivered their vows, Thora going first.

"Niklaus," She whispered. "My giver of life, my savior, my one true love. We have been at each other's side for more than a century, and never once have I failed to feel my heart flutter at the sight of your smile. You have given me a family, a new life, and eternity that I wish nothing more than to spend with you. You have showed me the world, painted its wonders, and you have given me the stars... But none of that matters, because nothing compares to the sparkle in your eyes. I will defend you till the very end, I will fight along your side, and I would take an infinite amount of stakes through the heart just to hear your beautiful laugh. I love you more than the sun loves the moon, and I always shall. Till death do us part, my angel. And even after that..."

Niklaus smiled down at her with teary eyes, breathless and stunned how one girl wandering around in the forest one night could make him, the mighty Niklaus Mikaelson, fall to his knees so easily. He took a moment to just stare at her beauty, getting lost in her eyes before the priest cleared his throat, snapping him out of his daze.

"What? Oh, sorry," He chuckled, making the Mikaelson siblings and his precious Thora giggle. "My little storm...where do I begin?"

"Usually with how beautiful she is, taking on account that you make sure to tell her five hundred times a day." Kol coughed, receiving a glare from Klaus and a smack on the head from Elijah. "Ouch!"

Niklaus hissed at the boy and looked back on his beautiful bride once more.

"Even though his groaning and constant interrupting, he does have a point. You're the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes upon. And I'm not just using flattery like you always think I am, I truly mean it. You take my breath away every morning when I wake up and see your face. I give you the stars because I hope that one day they shall learn from your ways become as beautiful as you. I show you the world because nothing beats the feeling of hearing your little gasp when we get there. I love the way you fit perfectly in my arms when we embrace, I love the warmness of your touch, the way you do your hair, your compassion, your singing, I love the way you are around children, acting as if they're your own even after knowing them for mere seconds. I love how you stand up for what you believe in, even if the odds are with your downfall. But because you have your cunning ways and the heart of the lioness, no one ever got the satisfaction of seeing that. Never once have I seen you fail at anything in all of my years of knowing you, and you're the most remarkable woman I have ever met. That is why it is an honor to call you mine, and I know that we will be together for eternity. Always and forever, my little storm. That's how long I shall love you for."

"Always and forever..." Thora mouthed back.

"Well, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss-"