ONE

Third Person P.o.V
"Minghao!" Minghao heard Chanyeol call out to him,"Get your lazy ass up, you have 20 minutes to get to school!"

Minghao shot out of his bed, ran over to his closet and yanked it open. All he saw other than his navy blue school uniform was mostly black but that didn't bother him one bit.

He walked into the lounge/kitchen and was greeted, (not so politely as you could say) by his other friends.

"Sup bitch!" Himchan said cheerfully.

"You've got school?! Haha! I dropped out three years ago and didn't regret it one bit!" Seungyoon exclaimed.

"We've got no food." Chanyeol said as he walked past Minghao.

"Well then. I guess I'm gonna be a free lunch today." He said and walked out.

"Go grab something to eat!" Jonghyun said stopping Minghao in his tracks.

"How?" He asked.

"Well, our fellow Chanyeol and I got jobs." He said looking at Chanyeol

"And? If you got jobs, you wouldn't have been payed yet." The youngest said.

"Chanyeol is payed on Fridays, yes. But I'm payed on Sundays, and that was yesterday. So bitch I got money!" He shouted enthusiastically while fetching money out of his pocket.

"I only need 5,000 won." The boy said as he saw the elder get a lot of money out of his pocket.

"Well your getting this because I can barely count money." He said and handed him 20,00 instead.

Minghao didn't bother with telling him he had been given too much and just took the money.

"Are  Sangwon and Junhong already at school?" He asked as he went around the council flat looking for his geography homework.

"They asked for you to stop calling them that! They are Yano and Zelo. And yeah, they left half an hour ago while you were sleeping like a cat." Himchan said while looking at their messy and stained sofa only to see the younger's homework lying on top of a baby blanket. He went over and picked  it up,"Minghao!! Your homework is here! You've got 10 minutes to get to school so hurry the fuck up!"

The younger ran into the room again, picked up his homework and ran out of the building.

He ran to school knowing the next bus what in 18 minutes which didn't help him getting to school on time and not getting detention, again. He was a fast runner, which was an advantage on a lot of things he does.

He arrived at his school three minutes before it started, 7:57.

I made it! He exclaimed in his mind.

He went into the school and went to biology class.

-4:00PM-

The three walked back from school together knowing that something stupid (involving Himchan and Seungyoon of course) would've happened and that they'd have to sort it out.

"Wander what it is today." Yano spoke up breaking the silence that occurred the moment before.

"Well yesterday it was apparently about Seungyoon breathing too loud. And on Saturday it was about who got the last beer can." Zelo laughed at the thought.