THREE

Jun P.o.V
I kind of felt guilty for lying to the crazy haired Chinese boy but I had no choice. He was so cute though I wished I hadn't agreed for him to take the Death Treatment.

No, the death Treatment isn't some sort of thing where someone gets tortured and probably dies...

He gets tortured and just dies. (A/N: Stop laughing omg.)

Unless he is immune to the Death Treatment. You see, the Death Treatment is a tablet/drug that you take and you think you're being tortured but you actually aren't, so you can be immune to it, like how you can be immune to a disease.

But I doubt Minghao is immune since there are only thirteen people who are immune in the world, I'm immune , but Minghao probably isn't.

I was standing outside the door and was pacing back and forth debating whether I should go back in and stop the doctor before Minghao gets the treatment, I mean, the kid did nothing wrong.

After a while of silence I decided that I'd in to see what he was doing because there was no silence unlike the other times I've been here.

I opened the door and Minghao was siting in the chair, a sticker on his jacket saying 'Amazing!' with a smiley face and stuff. The strange thing is, he was smiling and he was fine, one hundred percent fine.

"Erm...what's happening exactly?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Minghao, do you want to tell him?" Doctor asked with a smile earning a cute nod from Minghao.

"I'm immune!" He exclaimed making my eyes wide in shock.

He has no idea what he's talking about does he? I thought and laughed.

Wait...he's...immune. I smiled at the thought of the cute little dude surviving so many diseases.

"Well I wasn't expecting that. Sorry for lying to you, let's go back to my house now," I said cheerfully while grabbing Minghao's wrist and dragging him out.

"...I don't get anything that just happened, I just played along as if I did," he admitted and I smiled at his cuteness.

I knew he had no idea.

"Want me to tell you?" I asked as I looked him in the eye and he almost immediately nodded.

"Well, I set you for the Death Treatment and, as you don't know the Death Treatment isn't torture and then if you're lucky you'll survive. You get tortured and die. Unless you're immune, the Death Treatment isn't a real life thing, it's a tablet that you take to make feel like you're being tortured. So if you're immune then...you won't get 'tortured'. You get it?" I asked getting a blank face from the boy and I sighed heavily, "there is a tablet that you take to kill yourself but you can be immune to it an not die."

"Oh," is all he replied and we kept walking back to my house, "I don't recall on wanting to kill my self."

"You didn't, I had to kill you though, but who can kill someone as cute as you?"

"Why did you have to kill me?"

"Reasons you won't understand until you're older. I'm thousands of years old, well twenty two if I want to be normal."

"And I'm eighteen, does that matter? I'm like...fully grown."

"Well you don't look it."

"Don't say that!" He complained and whacked my arm pretty hard, though it didn't hurt.

"Humans these days and hurting each other," I mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"What is up with people and whacking each other and murdering people in horrible ways these days?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Humans have gotten so...strange over the years, they abuse each other in the strangest ways, why?"

"We do?"

"Yes, and it's very strange what you do to each other."

"Well, we like to know who's in charge and who you shouldn't mess with so we fight and whoever gets beaten the worse is the loser."

"I knew that, just they do disgusting things, I'm not going to explain that though."

"You mean they rape each other."

"Yes, don't say that you're like ten!"

"I'm not ten! I'm eighteen!"

"Well, I don't exactly mean they rape each other, people in my gang do that stuff.

"What?!"

"What?"

"I'm technically 'living' with you right now and you're telling me that I have a chance of getting raped?!"

"Yep, but if you do something bad, but they probably won't hurt you if they want to die."

"What?"

"If you do something bad, they take you to me. I deal with naughty children," I smirked making back away a bit.

"My god I was joking," I said and he came closer to me again, "at least for some of it," I whispered to myself and we kept walking.

"Well, we're back now. Do you want me to show you around or do you just want to wander around on your own?"

"Hm. I'd like to walk around on my own," he replied and started walking off.

"Don't go in any of the bedrooms until I tell you!" I shouted, he doesn't know what room is his bedroom and if he goes in someone in my gangs bedroom, he will be hurt and I can't stop them.

"Okay!" He shouted back as he danced his way into the kitchen.

What a strange human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Merry Boxing Day! Pls don't tell me it's the 27th where you live bc I will go insane and feel rlly bad.

Yes I know, it's really short. My goal for every chapter is 2000 but this one is only 1000 because I didn't have enough time to write 2000 words

I don't have a lot to say except for

Thank you for the 300 reads!!

Anyways that's all, hope you enjoyed the update bye~~! 안녕히 가세요~~!