TWO

Minghao P.o.V
I woke up not in some sort of dark room, which I expected because of how cliche my life was at the moment.

I looked around and realised that I was in some sort of....bathroom? Why would somebody kidnap meand put me in their bathroom?

I tried to move but a sudden pain shot through my side like a bullet which made me groan in pain and stop moving.

I heard footsteps outside the door and I regained my senses.

There was a weird smell in the room, like some sort of metal and candles.

The bathroom looked strange, yes that's the only thing  I had to describe the bathroom but it was true.

The footsteps got louder and louder every few seconds until they found their way to the door. My breathing starts to get uneven as I didn't know what to expect.

After a few moments of waiting for the door to open, it finally did to reveal a fairly tall male around twenty two years of age walk in.

"It seems our little fairy is awake, hm." He said and pursed his lips for a couple of seconds.

"Leo," he called a person with pale skin and coal black hair who was standing behind the man took a few steps forward, "take the pain off of the boy." He commanded and Leo walked passed the slightly smaller (but still taller than me) male and up to me.

"This is gonna hurt." He said and got some sort of needle out of his pocket and placed it at my side, where it had hurt and jabbed it in.

The pain was...painful. There wasn't a word to describe it. I would've screamed, but I couldn't somehow.

After a couple more seconds of hell, the taller boy took the needle out and the pain was gone. I looked at my side and it looked no different.

When I stopped examining my no longer sore side I looked at the guy named Leo and he had the needle in his mouth. I think he was sucking it.

"What are you doing?" I finally spoke.

"Taking your blood of the needle, what else would I be doing?" I didn't answer I just stared at the insane dude, "Type O."

"How do you know?" I asked looking the other in the eye.

"Because I know what different blood types taste like, duh." He said, stood up, went over to the other guy and put the needle in his pocket again, "I'm done here." Then he walked out.

The other guy closed the door and walked over to me.

"Human, in my lawn? Hm." What is up with this guy? He keeps talking in Mandarin and I understand every single word he says.

"You know I know what you're saying, right?" I asked, in Mandarin of course.

"What?" He asked, but in Korean this time.

"I'm Chinese, I know what you're saying." I pointed out.

"Well I'll speak in another language." He smiled and smirked at the same time which was strange.

"I doubt you know anymore." I teased.

"Shut up little bitch." He snapped which made me jump a little at the sudden change in attitude.