Chapter 14: Car Ride

(Rachel's POV)

Today is the day that the boys are moving and I am really excited about it. I can just feel that we are going to have a lot of great times.

Last night I was thinking about how nice Trent has been to me and how caring he has been. I think I might have have fallen for him but I really don't want to be one of those girls that he goes out with just for good publicity and stuff, but I really don't think he would do that! He doesn't seem like that kind of guy.

Well as you all know that tonight I am having a pizza night with the boys. Not sure who's house we are having it at yet but anyway we can decide that later.

(Trent's POV)

Well my lower regions have stopped hurting finally which is good because that means I won't be in pain for when we have our pizza night with Rachel tonight.

So the house is all now packed up and we are soon about to transfer it over to our new place. We are just waiting on Julian to get up because he is such a lazy ass and won't get out of bed.

Right now the four of us (except Jules) are at the kitchen table eating some toast as it is the only thing left in our house that's eatable.

"Morning guys" a sleepy Julian said as he rubbed his eyes coming towards us.

"Morning Jules" Jayden replied.

"Are you guys excited about moving today?" I asked.

"Heck yeah we are!" Zach replied.

"Yeah and at least this new house will let you spend time with your girlfriend" Will said nudging my in my chest.

"She isn't my girlfriend!" I stated.

"Well you like her anyway!" Jayden shot back.

I blushed at his comment.

"C'mon guys stop stirring up Trent" Julian said.

"Thanks Jules" I said.

"Alright Jules you have some breakfast whilst we load the stuff in the car and then we can get going!" Will stated.

"Ok sounds like a plan" Julian answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok we have everything so lets head off" I stated as Will stuffed the last thing in our full car.

We all got into the car and headed off to our new apartment.

"So Jayden are you going to invite Holly over for pizza later" I asked him.

"Sure ill just text her" Jayden said.

Holly is Jaydens girlfriend by the way if no body knows.

"I am going to invite Keeda by the way" Zach stated.

"Ok Holly says she can come!" Jayden said.

"Alright home sweet home!" Julian exclaimed jumping out of the car.

We all ran inside and organised our rooms and packed away everything before inviting Rachel over to our house for our pizza night.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx