Chapter 17: Movies

(Trent's POV)

Last night was fun, we watched movies and just chilled out together.

Rachel fell asleep in my arms last night as well and I have to say that it was the best night sleep I have ever had. She snuggled into my chest and I had my arms wrapped around her body.

I had awoken first this morning and Rachel was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to bother her so I just watched her sleep peacefully in a non creepy way.

She shuffled over and rolled over and ending up falling off the bed.

"Ow" she said.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah just an unusual way to wake up" she said rubbing her head.

"Ok then, do you want anything?" I asked.

"Nah I am alright, I am going to get some breakfast" she stated before going downstairs.

"I will come too" I said getting out of bed and putting a shirt on.

(Rachel's POV)

"Hey Will" I said

"Hey Rach, how was your sleep? he asked.

"Great thank" I said before walking into the kitchen.

I got out a bowl, milk and fruity loops before going into the lounge room and watching TV with Will.

~~~~~~~~~ later that day ~~~~~~~~

"C'mon Rachel lets go" Trent yelled from downstairs.

"What are you to doing today?" Holly asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nothing just going to the movies and shopping" I replied putting in a earring.

"Oh ok" Holly replied

I walked down the stairs and went into the lounge room to see Trent staring at me.

"You look beautiful" he stated.

"Thanks, not to bad yourself" I replied back.

"Lets get going" he said.

"Kk" I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the movies and got two tickets to see the internship. We are about halfway through the movie when Trent does the old trick where the boys yawns and puts he arm around the girl.

It's kinda cute though, I love those cheesy little things that guys do.

I snuggled into his chest a bit and he out his arms fully around me. I love this just being in the arms of the person you love but it really upsetting that he doesn't like me back but anyway.

(Trent's POV)

The movie finished and it was really funny. We walked out of the movies and I grabbed Rachel's hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure" she replied.

"How about want to go to Macca's" I asked.

"Sounds like a great idea" she said as we walked into McDonald's.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx