Chapter 24: The Flight

(Rachel's POV)

The last two days have been quite hectic. Trent and I have been packing and getting ready for our trip to England.

Trent told the boys that he was going with me and last night we had a dinner with everyone to say goodbye to everyone. It was really nice spending one last night with the boys and their girlfriends.

I woke up snuggled into Trent's chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. About two minutes later my alarm went off and scared the crap out of Trent and I. Trent woke up and flicked off my switch then turning around and looking at me in the eyes.

"Good morning Babe" he said.

"Morning" I replied give him a peck on the lips.

"Hey that wasn't a proper kiss" he stated sadly with puppy dog eyes.

"Well I have to go get ready now for our flight" I said getting up out of the bed smirking at him.

Trent grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back into him.

"Trent" I screamed laughing so hard.

He got on top of me so that he was hovering over me on the bed.

"Kiss me like you want to be loved" he sang the line from the familiar Ed Sheeran song.

"What if I don't want too" I teased biting my lip.

"Why are you so mean" he stated frowning.

"Jokes love ya babe" I said not realizing that I just said I loved him.

"I love you too Rachel" he said smiling.

I moved my head forward and gave the most passionate kiss ever.

"That's better" he said rolling off me.

"Well I have to go get ready now" I stated going into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me.

- - -

"Flight AK1740 to Doncaster is now ready for boarding" the flight attendant said over the PA system.

"Are you ready babe" he said grabbing my hand and kissing my forehead.

"Yeah" I said blowing out a big breathe.

We walked over to the que and que up so we could board our plane.

"Could I see your passport and boarding pass" the flight attending told me.

I handed her my passport and card and she scanned the ticked.

"I hope you enjoy your flight Rachel" she said smiling.

I walked through the barrier and waiting on the otherwise whilst Trent went through the passport and boarding card check.

"Alright lets go" he said as he linked our hands and walked onto the plane.

"Would you like the window or aisle seat Rach?" He asked me.

The seating on the plane was two seats then four then another two. Trent booked us the two seating ones so we could sit together without anyone bugging us.

"Umm aisle please if that's ok with you" I replied.

"Yeah sure" he said hopping into his seat on the plane.

- - -

We were now halfway through our flight and Trent and I had been talking about random things for hours.

The cabin lights have been turned off and people have started to go to sleep.

"Hey babe is it alright if I lay on you cause I am getting tired?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he replied moving the arm rest up so I could lay my head in his lap.

"I Love you" I said

"Love you too babe" he replied leaning over and kissing me on the lips.

I closed my eye whilst I could feel trent stoking my hair before I soon after fell asleep on his lap curled up in a ball.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx