Oh! I have the maradurs map! Where to now?

~:Chapter 9:~

When everyone arrived back at the castle they headed straight for the hospital wing to dump Severus off at the hospital wing, Sirius found it very amusing the way James just slung him on the bed. When the school matron arrived she almost had a fit at the sight of Severus.

"What did you kids do to him!" She shrieked 

"We found him, outside the whomping willow" Tonks said trying to look innocent

"Oh really! I..."

"Not to worry! I'm coming to sort things out..." Dumbledore said rushing in, he faced the group of kids "please, come to my office I think we need to discuss this..." Dumbledore said sternly.

Everyone followed Dumbledore to his office, they reached the gargoyle and he said the password, they made their way up and sat down in the room full of different objects

"Now, please tell me what happened" 

"Well we er..."

"After Moony had finished his transformation, because we were all inside we found out after we returned to the surface that Severus had been knocked out, then Tonks and Lily came and found us, they thought that we had hurt him but we explained to them that we just found him there...He obviously got attacked by the willow..." Sirius said for once being mature (gasp)

"So your telling me Sirius that you found Severus outside the willow unconscious?"

"Yeah, Prongs spotted him first..." James gave Sirius a glare and he shut up

"OK then, so it wasn't your fault, that's fine but what were Lily and miss Tonks doing out of bed?"

"I er...Wanted to see Moony because of his transformation I wanted to see if he was OK and as i'm not an animagus I can't go down to visit him, so I had no choice but to visit him afterwards"

"Very well then, you six are dismissed but return straight back to your dormitories otherwise you will all receive detentions"

"Yes sir..." They all muttered, all the marauders headed for the Gryffindor common room and Tonks headed for a lonely walk up to the Hufflepuff common room, she sat down on one of the chairs in the empty common room and stared out the window. There was a beautiful cloudless night with a full moon with stars scattered around it.

It was a shame that Remus was a werewolf, but these things happen after all. But then Tonks realised she was sitting on something...She got up and found a spare bit of parchment, she shrugged and threw it in the fire, but for some reason it wouldn't go in!

She tried again but it repelled 'strange...' Tonks thought, but then she realised that spare piece of parchment was the marauders map! She had seen her friends use this! She got out her wand and tapped the parchment

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good!" She whispered to it and the ink flooded onto it, she opened the map up and began studying it, it looked as though Severus had just recovered and was heading out of the hospital wing.

Her eyes darted to the Gryffindor common room where she saw that all her friends were in their dormitories by the looks of it asleep...

She read the map and saw that there were seven secret passageways! How exciting this was to finally learn all the passageways of Hogwarts...

Just then she heard shouting outside of the common room, she looked on her map and saw James was outside, she got out her wand again and tapped the parchment

"Mischief managed!" She whispered and the ink faded away she run through the entrance to the common room and saw James

"Hey James" she said

"Hey Tonks, I was wondering if you'd seen the maradurs map, I swore I had it"

"Well uh yeah I did, I have it here..." Tonks pulled the piece of parchment from behind her back and handed it to James

"Thanks Tonks! I've been looking for it, as you found it tomorrow night we'll go into all the passageways tomorrow night under my invisibility cloak, me and the marauders have done it loads of times"

"If you say so! See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!" James made his way back to the common room and Tonks ran up to her dormitory and fell asleep peacefully waiting for the eventful day ahead of her...