Gravity falls

"Hey." I said to dipper. He waved at me, smiling a bit, then turned to his journal. his stupid journal. I wish I could BURN it! So tempted... Right there in front of me.- if I could just burn it like my dad's wishes, I could-

I shook my head, and continued to focus on what he was doing. He had an invisible ink pen, adding in notes about the weaknesses of the creatures in the book, and how to defeat them. I sighed, and tapped him on the shoulder, floating in front of him upside down. 

"I'm gonna go talk to Mabel." I said. He didn't pay attention. He just said 'uh huh' then gave his attention to the book, adding little notations. 

I could read his mind, find all the secrets he has in that brain of his, about what he knows about- stop it! Your doing it again! Your being the type of creepy Person/Demon, NO ONE Likes!

  I shook my head again, and floated downstairs into the kitchen, into the floor, and under Mabel, since she was with candy and grenda. I sighed. when will she let me meet them? Maybe I could tell candy to back off dipper... He's mine! Even though- he doesn't, really... Know about that yet...

I focused my vision on Mabel, still thinking these thoughts. She suddenly gasped, making me jump a bit, then she started to freak out. I quickly read her mind, suddenly regretting my crush on dipper. 

'No.no.no.no. Mabel.. Don't you dare. I'll possess you if you do' 

'Omgomgomgomgomg you like him! You like him! I can't believe it! I knew it! I totally knew it! SCRAPEBOOKERTUNITY!'

'No. Don't you DARE. I could mind wipe you. I could possess "Your ex-boyfriends and force them to-to..." I shut up as soon as grenda and candy laid their eyes on me. 

I was floating in the middle of the room, while talking to Mabel with our minds. She was jumping up And down, trying to hug me, but couldn't move out of excitement. I glared at her, but then sweetly smiled at her other friends, and quickly stood normally, letting my yellow glow fade. I started to read grenda's mind, then candy's.

'i think I'm seeing things. Oh well. Better get back to thinking about hot boys. Mumm 'mummuum!

'She better stay away from dipper. He's mine, all mine.' I smiled at candy, who slightly glared at me, but then smiled back. I extended my hand, and gripped her hand, crushing it a bit. She tried to do the same, but it didn't work. She shook her hand, and smiled, whispering in Japanese, that she must steal dipper from me. To tease her, I said I understand all languages. Grenda gasped.

"That I so cool! Speak in German!" I spoke in German.

"No speak in Italian!" Mabel yelled. I easily spoke in Italian. 

"Speak in-"

 "ok! That's enough!" I yelled. They stayed quiet. I smiled, and coughed. I extended my hand again to grenda and candy, who shook my hand questioningly.

"Hello. I'm De. De Cipher." They told me their names, but I said I already know.

"Mabel has told me a lot about you, but it seems that she hasn't told you about me. Well, I'm a demon. A dream demon." Grenda and candy looked at me, and shrugged.

"Eh. We've had weirder situations." Candy said. I nodded.

"I can also read minds. Candy? Remember that huge crush you had on dipper? Oops!" I pretended to cover my mouth in surprise, while Grenda and Mabel covered their mouths in surprise. She glared at me.

"How did you-" I spoke to her through her thoughts.

'I'm a dream demon. I can read minds, like how you just wanna kiss-'

'Stop doing that! Face it. Dipper will like me. More than you.' I laughed, then glared at her even more.

'What makes you think he will like you? You can't even talk to him with out blushing or stutter! I can tell your future. Your no longer gonna like him!' She gasped.

"Yes I will! There is no way I'm not going to-" I suddenly felt another presence come into the room. 

"Hey dipper! Finally done with that journal?" I said, floating once more, with the yellow ring traced around my figure. he nodded, and sat on the couch, yawning. 

"I finally put the finishing notes! I feel so tired... I just wanna sleep...I wanna watch... TV..so tired.." Candy sat next to him. He didn't seem to care though. He slowly fell asleep, with his head landing in her lap. She blushed, but stroked his hair. She looked at me triumphantly. I laughed.

"You may, may be able to uh, what's taht weird thing called that no one likes? oh yeah, stalk him while he's sleeping, but remember. I'm a dream demon! See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" I emitted into the shadows while candy moaned in frustration, and Mabel gave me a thumbs up. I descended lower and lower until I entered dipper's head, ready for what's going to come.