Just Dance Contest (Short intermission)

I stepped through from Gravity Falls, into the dance planet. I looked around, and breathed in and out.

"Hehe. I remember this place and the dances to well. What did they call me? Something like-"

 "The ultimate dance champion!" Someone yelled. I smiled.

"Oh yeah. Tha-" He shook his head, and pointed.

"Not you. I'm talking about him."

He pointed towards the guy up on the crystal plates, dances with the screen character. I looked at the guy, who seemed to be-

"Commander Peepers?!?" I whispered to myself. I sighed. I remember that one time we met on this planet, competing against each other. But then we soon went out separate ways, him going with Lord Hater, and me going with my dad. 

When the song finally ended, he looked pleased with himself. I smirked. It was so much fun wiping that smile off of his- well, eye/face. I stepped up, putting my hands on my hips. Everyone stared at me. I smiled and spoke up.

"Oh really? You? Dance champ?" He turned to look at me.

He gasped, and put on an angry face.

"Yeah. That's right. What are you gonna do about it?" I laughed.

"Well, what else Am i gonna do? I'm gonna compete against you that's what I'm gonna do!" Everyone cheered. I gave him a face of determination. He asked who picked the song.

"Lady's first!" I  bowed down to him, making everyone laugh. He glared at me, and picked call me maybe vs. Beauty and the beat. 

"Good luck Demon." He told me.

"I don't need luck one eye." The song started to play.

"How did you-?" He asked, when I got 5 stars and he got right under the star. I shrugged, staring at my new clothes I got for getting perfects on it all. When ever you win against the other person for in the dance, you get the clothes the character was in. For example, since call me maybe had a cute little dress, I get the dress. He frowned, then stomped away. I laughed. It's cute when he gets mad.

After a while, I started to get bored. These outfits were cute and all, but seriously? EVERYONE wants to challenge me? I always get perfect scores, and never slip up! That last one, I wasn't even trying. I got all perfects, just by moving my hand, while the other guy was trying so hard to perfect the moves on the screen to beat me, he tripped backwards and fell onto spike crystals. It was kinda funny though.