Dipper's Mind

I came to out of a black portal into a large field of grass. I started to float, to consume the time of having to walk. (Why is it so hard to do?) I went as quickly as I could. 

"Dipper?" I called. I waited, but no answer. I quickened my pace.

"Dipper? Hey Dipstick! I have something super-" I cut off my own voice at the sound of someone else's. I ducked down into the wheat and came closer to the sound. It was dipper and-Stanford pines? But that's impossible! Unless... 

I watched my dad and Dipper speak. They were talking about the wonders of the journal (Gag me already), and why they should, or shouldn't join the good side, or the Bad side.

Behind them was a house. I zoomed inside, pretty sure that they haven't seen me. I locked the door, and turned my attention to the thousands of doors behind me. Each had different things like fears, dreams, nightmares, Insecurities(Which was the BIGGEST door I've ever seen), and then there was  sections of each one of us. Including my name. I zoomed up to that section and walked through the door that said 'De Cipher'. 

I squealed with delight. I can finally figure out if he likes me or not! But then there is candy...

The first door I encountered was when dipper and I first met. I opened the door and looked inside.

"Heh. you really do look like a pine tree Dipper." I came floating out from behind a tree. He screamed like a girl, but then calmed down.

"Uh, you didn't hear that." He said, and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. I laughed.

"Calm down. I'm not my big scary dad, although, I can be twice as mean. Your lucky I'm trying to be nice." I extended a hand, which he shook after a while of being uncertain.

"Who are you?" He asked. I stood on the ground, letting my human form replace the triangle form. 

"I'm De Cipher. Full dream demon." I traced the shape of an eye into the trunk of a gray tree. It burned, but stayed. 

"Why are you here? Are you here to torment me? Take my soul? Switch all the functions in my body?" He asked, getting more sweaty than usual. I chuckled to myself, then spoke again.

"Nah. Although, now that you say it, I could switch your nose function with you le-"

"AHHHHH!" He screamed, using his arms and legs to cover himself. I fell to the floor and laughed.

"I was just kidding! You are seriously uptight. Nah. I came here for friends." I blushed from the awkwardness of having the need for it. His eyes questioned me.

"It's just that, the whole galaxy is really cool and all, but It's so boring without human friends." I snapped my fingers, which opened a portal. I floated towards it, not looking back. As I almost got though, a hand grabbed my arm. It was dipper's. He was smiling.

"Wait! Maybe... we could be friends." I smiled, and nodded. He let go of my arm, and waved as he watch me leave the portal to a different planet.

I smiled, remembering the memory like it was yesterday. I heard footsteps coming towards me!

"What was that? I think I heard someone down here."

I zoomed through the hallway until I came to the last door. Panicking, I opened it and shut myself in, waiting for them to pass. I looked behind me to realize that I recognize this from this morning! I turned around to watch what was going on. It was me talking to dipper in their room.

It was the same conversation we had in the morning while he was writing in his stupid journal. After I left, he spoke to himself.

"It's always the same thing dipper! Stop being so afraid of her! She's harmless! But then again, she's the daughter of the guy who possessed your body and tried to destroy the journals, but then again, she's never tried to destroy you- not including those video games." He jumped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling. 

"This is so weird to think about... Like bill would let me near her- I don't even think she even likes me!" 

I quietly squealed and continued to watch. Yes! I knew it! I can't wait until I rub it into candy's face!

*Yawns* "I guess I could go downstairs to watch TV.. I hope shes still here. *yawns* Why am I so tired?"

The footsteps pass by the door. I use the opportunity to leave the door, and zoom outside. I should really see where I'm going- maybe next time I wouldn't crash into Dipper's back.

"Ow... Same thing happened to me in the solar system, again. Stupid sun." I cringed at the thought. I stood up, brushing off my dress. He was kind of shocked to see me. I helped him up, and started to explain, but I couldn't stop stuttering, so  said it in one breath.

"Ok, so, You came downstairs and fell asleep on candy *Dipper's face turned horrified*, so then I got kinda mad and said that she cant talk to you like I can because I can enter dreams of yours while she's stalking you and petting your hair *Even more horrified* , but anyways, then I came in here to tell you the HUGE crush she has on you, but then you were talking with my dad, so then I went inside to see if you had a crush on me *Mad blushing* and not candy and you do, but then I got really happy 'cause I do too!" I took in another breath from all talking. Dipper's face was super red. He kept stuttering.

"Y-you, A-actually- I-I m-mean-n I-'I m-mean I- d-didn't t-think you would a-actually l-like m-me- I t-thought-" I put my hands on his cheeks, and pulled his face towards mine, giving him a quick kiss. When I let go, he fainted. I laughed, blushing a bit. I planted another kiss on his cheek, then I opened a portal. I dragged him through it, whispering in his ear "Make sure candy's not near you." Then tossed him in. The portal closed, which made this world fade. Then I Disappeared, along with everything else.