Lord dominator's Ship (Short intermission)

After that little awkward party with Commander Peepers, I got bored. Fast. He tried to talk with me, but it just didn't work. I was THAT bored with the conversation, so I left. And where to go? That's easy. Into Lord dominator's ship. Yeah, I know he's a Girl. I'm kinda proud that a girl could go so far into the villain board, but not impressed. She isn't as serious as I thought she would be, or how she claims to act. 

Believe me, I'v SEEN her face, and her dancing. She isn't as pretty as everyone thinks either. Or the best at busting a move. Probably the worst in the galaxy at that.

She also plays around too much. I never knew lava powers could get boring quick. I decided to take a little tour around the ship, and can I just say, she's got an impressive arsenal!

Oh! Oh! And guess who else is here? No! Don't make me tell you. Guess!

If you guessed Commander Peepers and Lord Hater, You're correct!

I floated behind them, and whispered 'Boo' I've never got a bigger reaction in my life.

C. Peeps ran into the arsenal, and crashed into the wall. Hater ran into there too, but crashed into Lord dominator's biggest guard. We all stared at it. Hater groaned at the sight.

"He even has a guard! No fair!"

I laughed, and floated 'round the guard, checking it out. I lifted my hand, and  made it float.

"Hehe. look. I'm Bill! I'm a triangular dorito! Oh wait! I can't be a dorito, cause I'm POINTLESS.'"

Hater rolled on the floor laughing, as I changed it's color to yellow and black. It even had a little top hat. Hater high-fived me. Peepers just stared and shrugged.

"I don't get it." I sighed, and squeezed his little cheeks.

"Just lighten up! Loosen a little! Haven't you EVER done something that's not nerdy?" 

He blushed, but shook his head. "I've done plenty of things that isn't nerdy!"

"Name one time." I didn't seem to hear the guard come to life.

"The time I ran from that thing!" Hater and Peepers ran like girls. I just sat on top of the bot as it ran after them. There was a whole squadron of the same one in running after-

"Hello Silvia and Wander, even though that's not your real name!" 

I floated over onto the smaller bots, and sat on the front one. 

...

Slowly, the bots and the mega bot combined together to chase after Lord Hater, C. Peeps, Silvia, and Wander. They were screaming their head off, while I was laughing. They were saying stuff like 'I'm gonna die!' And 'Were screwed!' They stared at me as they ran. I shrugged.

"Pain is so funny to me. It's a family thing." 

I floated into the floor, where they were going to fall next, not right now, but soon. Lord Dominator was working on her panel, and I floated next to her, scaring her.

"You really think your all that? This ship isn't impressive." 

She didn't respond. She's trying to be serious. I glared at her, mad she didn't give me attention. So I did something that would.

"I know your a girl. And its RUDE to ignore someone." I lifted my hand up towards her, and she lifted with it, illuminating. She was staring at me this time, as I neared her face towards mine. My whole body, and eye, was glowing red, and I glared at her.

"Next time, when I talk to you, you TURN and LISTEN. Got it?" 

She didn't listen. She shot lava at me, which made me laugh, and I let myself get covered, and turned black. She smirked, an turned back towards her panel, working on her bots. I easily broke out, and laughed.

"Wow. Lava power. SOO not you girl." 

I closed my hand infront of her, which drained her of her lava power. She was reduced back to her girl form. She gasped.

"What did you do?" The whole gang came shooting own the pipe from the roof. I smirked, as they stared at her.

"I just made this interesting." I lifted my hand towards her, illuminating her in red once again, and turning red all over, including my cat like eyes. I glared at her again.

"I took away your power. I can take you away from EXISTENCE. SO DON'T ignore me again. And DON'T EVER use your stupid little power on me. It doesn't work. I'm a freakin' dream demon, who could give you nightmares and turn you insane. " I said in a demonic voice. She looked like she was gonna cry, besides the molten rocks pouring from her face.

I dropped her, and returned her power, then opened a new portal towards another place. I smiled and waved.

"Oh, and have a nice day!" I walk through the portal. C. Peeps sighs.

"Why is she more cuter when she's about to murder someone?"

I stick my head out the portal, before sticking my head back in, yelling "Heard that!" then leaving to another realm.