chapter 3

Dani pov-

I just remembered lily was going over the house. when we pulled up to the parking lot, i pulled out my phone and called lily.

(phone convo.)

she finally picked up her phone.

"hey lily, im not in the house right now" i said as we walked to the yard house.

"well were are you and ill drop them off"

"im going in the yard house"

"ok good im at LA live right now so were pretty close to each other"

"ok then call me when your here"

(end of phone convo.)

we said our goodbyes and hang up.

Jennel loved this place so much alot. she always odered the pink lemonade with the mini burgurs. I ordered the same and we waited for our food.

"Dani you do look very beautiful tonight" she held my hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it gently. I felt myself turn red. She smiled and laugh.

"i love your laugh" she turned red and i started laughing.

"remember when we met" she giggled and took a drink from her pink lemonade, I choked on my drink as i remembered how we met.

(FlashBack)

It was senior year of high school, and i was excited and nervous.

I walked to the big metal doors and pushed them as i passed. I was late as it is and finding my classes was a mission. I found my first class at the back of the school. Art. As i stood in front of the door nervously to turn the knob i felt myself hit the ground and something dripping from my nose.

"sorry, i didnt see you" i heard a voice say. I sat up and rubbing my head.

"wats going on here" i heard another voice. I turned to them and seen a girl about my age, short, with brown hair, and big chocolate brown eyes. She smiled and bent down to help me up.

"sorry Ms. lopez" she said.

"your bleeding, you need to go to the nurse. Go with her" The girl lead me to the nurse as she held my stuff.

"I'm Jennel, sorry about your nose" she said holding her hand out to shake. I took my hand and saw blood and put my hand down.

"im Danielle but call me Dani" i smiled and thanked her for taking me to the nurse.

"wanna hang out some time" she told me giving me my stuff.

"sure" And from then on we became best friends.

(End of FlashBack)

"that still wasnt funny" i looked at her seriously while holding my nose. She bit her lip and leaned close to me. Her perfect lips were on mine.

"im happy that i hit you that day" she giggled and caressed my hand.

"me to" The food came out and lily walked to the in the restaurant.

"hey guys" she said as she hugged us. "so Dani i won tickets but i cant go cause im leaving out of town, and i know your gonna flip cause you been wanting these tickets" she went in her bag and pulled out two pieces of paper and two passes.

"wats that" i said as she pulled out the passes.

"backstage passes. ok now, her you go" She set the tickets near my plate. I picked the up and in huge letters i seen her name.