Chapter 7

Demi pov-

We talked and i got to know a little about both of them. they seem like pretty cool people. I managed to get Dani out of her shy side, and she is really cool. But something about her just makes me want to know her more.

"Demi you have 5 minutes" Stacy said.

"ok thanks" i yelled. "so do you guys want to hang out sometime, like after the show" i asked.

"yeah sure, we'd love to" Jennel said. Dani smiled and stared into my eyes.

I stared back giving her a wink. Her eyes went wide and i laughed.

"well we better get our seats before show starts" Dani said standing up from the couch.

"dont worry the show wont start without me" I giggled. Jennel followed Dani grabing her hand walking hand in hand down the hall. It was the cutest thing ever but i wish I was Jennel. I cant believe i just thought that in my head. I went back to my dressing room and began to finish getting dressed.

Dani pov-

After we met and talked to Demi, we went to take our seats in a big crowd of lovatics. We found our seats in the very front row right in front of the stage.

"This is so awesome Dani" Jennel said.

"I know, and having you here will be even better" I said kissing her cheek.

Suddenly the room went dark and a spot light when on stage.

The crowed went wild as they seen Demi go on stage. The background music to heart attack went on and she began singing. She was amazingly beautiful and talented.

couple hours later the concert was finished. Jennel and I raced to the car.

"yay i win" she said jumping up and down.

"i let you win" she stop jumping.

"thats not very nice" she said sticking her tongue out. I smiled and reached in my pockets for my keys.

Someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around. A very big muscular guy wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with a smile in his face stood behind me. I looked over at Jennel who looked a little scared.

"yes" I said trying to act normal.

"Demi wants to see you two" He said as he looked at Jennel and I.

"umm ok" And we walked behind him leaving my car in the lot. We walked back to those doors we walked before the concert. Everyone was running around getting everything ready to leave.

"hey guys" Jennel and I turned our heads and seen Demi walking towards us in sweats, a t-shirt, and some boots. "so lets get started" She said heading to the doors. We followed behind her to her tour bus.

"if you want babe you can go with her and ill drive your car home, i mean we are going to the same place right" she looked over at Demi. She smiled and nodded her head.

"its ok babe ill go with you"

"no baby, its ok, she is your inspiration, go hang out with her and ill see you at home" She leaned in and we shared a passionate kiss. I turned to Demi giving her a small smile. I turned back to Jennel.

"Fine at lest let me walk you" She smiled and held my hand.

"ill wait on the bus" Demi said and went on the bus. Jennel and I walked to the car holding hands. The light wind went through Jennel's hair as we walked. I smiled and stopped when we were next to the car. I grabed her waist bringing her closer to me. she pressed her whole body to my body and it felt right. We leaned and shared a more passionate kiss.

"be good" She said. I opened the car door for her and watched her slide in the drivers seat.

"30minutes without you might be hard" I said giving her one last kiss in her cheek.

"I know baby, I feel the same. But its only 30minutes, we'll survive" she laughed. she started the car and I closed the door.

"will follow you ok" she nodded her head and i ran back to the tour bus. I told the Driver to follow the car and he did.

"Im back here Dani" i heard from the back of the bus. I walked over to a couch by the window and sat by Demi. "you guys are so cute together" she said as she pushed my arm playfully.

"Thanks" I said with a smile.

"how long have you been with her" she asked scooting closer to me.

"umm about three years" she placed her hand on mine. she had a smirk on her face.

"thats nice" she paused and looked at me. "Dani?".

"ya" I stared in her eyes. They were beautiful.

"i want to get to know you, about everything, there's something about you that i like" I didnt know wat to say.

"umm ok" she moved her hand from mines and placed it on my thigh. I was getting nervous again. I couldnt speak. Demi was so beautiful but i love Jennel.