Chapter 36

Dani's pov-

Days have passed, and the wedding Day is in three days and Demi has been stressed out for nothing. We decided to have the wedding at our house since we have a big backyard. which I don't mind.

The decorators are here already putting stuff in the backyard. I can tell they didn't want to be here with Demi yelling were everything should go.

"Demi, come on, leave them alone" I said grabbing her hand.

"I just want everything perfect" she said sounding irritated. I rolled my eyes and went inside sitting on the chair. I got my keys and phone and left to the flower shop.

Since Demi has been planning the wedding with Dallas, I got to go visit my parents more often.

I sat by both my parents tomb and laid the flowers on top. I put my knees to my chest and began to remember the good times.

"Hey mom, hey dad" tears were forming in my eyes as I tried not to let them go.

"I'm getting married in three days, I wish you guys were here living this moment with me. you guys would have loved Demi. She's amazingly beautiful, talented, strong. I couldn't choose to be with anyone else but her." I couldn't hold back tears anymore.

The last time I cried was When I found out about Jennel. I buried my head in my knees, crying, remembering the good times with my parents. Waking up to my moms Mexican breakfast, and my dads singing in Spanish as he ran around the house looking for his shoes.

I felt someone wrap me in a hug. Their strawberry sent filled my nose and I knew perfectly who it was. I looked up and seen Demi's brown eyes stare at me. She kissed my forehead and sat next to me.

I didn't say anything, I didn't want to say anything. These three days will hit me hard knowing they won't be here in this special day.

"their always here baby, you might not see them but their here, right here" She pointed to my heart. I knew she was right.

"how did you know I was here" I said my voice cracking.

"I know my own fiancè" she rested her head on my shoulder as she played with my finger.

An hour later we went home. I went straight upstairs closing the door behind me. I laid in bed but continued to cry to myself. Demi comes up every 5 minutes to check on me, I have to keep reminding her I'm fine.

Demi's family was downstairs ready to leave. I dragged myself from out of bed to say bye.

"You ok Dani" Maddie said running up to me for a hug.

"I'm fine baby girl, thank you"she nodded.

"Are you sure your ok" Dianna said pulling me for a hug.

"I'm sure, thank you, and thanks everyone for helping out, I should of helped"

"no its ok Dani, we got it" Dallas Says holding a thumbs up.

"bye" they all said. Demi took me upstairs. She wrapped her hands around my waist and brought my body closer to hers.

"I love you baby" she said brushing her lips on mine.

"I love you to" I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her to a kiss.

A/N: I Think Three more chapters to go!!! I don't want to stop writing this but thank God for sequels :) comment and vote!!!!!