Chapter 35

Dani's pov-

The next morning Dallas came over to talk about the wedding. I let Demi talk to Dallas on the wedding, because I knew Demi would enjoy that more.

I sat in the music room and started to remember when I first made the music room. Jennel was so happy and eager to go in and play. This was her room was practically hers. But now, its Demi's. she's in this room 24/7 since the first time she seen this room and nothing has changed.

I heard Demi call my name, and I ran out the music room, and into the kitchen table, were Demi and Dallas were.

"yeah" I said sitting next to her.

"I just need help picking colors" she said smiling.

"I like lavender, its a nice color, plus you don't want the colors being dark" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"your right, lavender it is Dal" I walked out the kitchen with biscuit following me.

"hey buddy" he wiggled his tail happily and walked to the living room throwing himself on the floor. "lazy dog" I said with a smile.

An hour later Demi and Dallas had finished talking about the wedding. I sat with Demi and Dal, as they talked about Dal's pregnancy.

"I'm really happy" Dallas said rubbing her tummy.

"so how many months are you" I asked.

"two months" she said. Demi smiled and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Demi, do you want kids" she asked Demi.

"yeah I do" she giggled.

"I wanna see how your babys will look like, cause I hear someone has twin generation going on" she laughed. I looked at Demi. She laughed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"yeah, it skipped a generation, so I'm, we might have twins" I said hugging Demi.

We talked When we were done Dallas and Demi went dress shopping. I can't to see how Beautiful Demi will look.

Demi's pov-

Dallas and I went dress shopping, but first we went to pick up my mom and Maddie.

The first store we went in was nice but the dress wasn't what I was thinking. The second store, there wasn't a lot to choose from. I tried on maybe over 30 dress and I couldn't find the right one. I was giving up and was getting fusterated walking around in the hot LA sun.

"Demi I think I found the right store" my mom yelled.

"I tired I wanna go home" I whined. Dallas and Maddie took both my arms, dragging me in the bridal shop.

"this will be the last store for today, just look around" My mom said patting my back.

I wasn't going to lie the dresses were beautiful. I looked all over the place and found at least 3 dresses that I liked.

The first one looked ok, but nothing to say yes to. The second one was nice, it fit right, but no. They say third times the charm they say, so I'm hoping this dress is the one.

"come on Dems, I want to see" Dallas yelled.

"I'm going" I yelled back. I slid on the dress and it fit perfectly. I opened the curtain, and Dallas, mom, and Maddie had their mouths open. I walked over to the mirror, and the dress was perfect. I couldn't help but cry. My mom rushed to my side holding my arm.

"do you like it" she asked. I nodded.

"I love it" I said whiping my tears away. I finally found the perfect dress to marry the perfect girl.

We bought the dress and took it to my parents for when I stay over a day before to get ready.

The wedding day is in a week and we had everything ready. We bought dresses for my sisters, Marissa, and her cousins that have been so close to Dani.

I made it home and not to long Dani did also. She was out looking for an outfit. She sat with in the couch put her legs on my lap.

"tired" I asked.

"very" she giggled. Biscuit ran in the living room, jumping on Dani's stomach. "Hey, come on" she said putting him down. I giggled and got up taking her with me.

"he wants to walk, so come on" she nodded. Dani grabbed the leash and opened the door. We held hands and started walking down the street.

"so babe, is everything ready" she said.

"yup, were good" I said. "babe?" I said.

"yes" she looked at me.

"I love you" she smiled.

"I love you to" she pecked my lips.

"I talked to Dallas about us having a baby, and she knows a place were we can do it"

"awesome cant wait. Let's just do it after the wedding or honeymoon" she said

"ok" I smiled and we turned around walking back home.

we went inside and went upstairs to shower. We changed and went to bed.

A/N: just a very few chapters to go. :) I put up about the sequel to it so check it out. its called 'Double Trouble'.

Comment and vote!!!!