Chapter 29

Dani's pov-

Biscuit is like the cutest thing ever, besides Demi of course. I laid on my stomach on the living room floor messing around with Biscuit when Demi walked in.

"Hey baby" she said.

"hi babe" I got up and kissed her cheek.

"messing with Biscuit I see" she chuckled.

"yup his wild though" I said. She looked at me then at him.

"let's go take him for a walk" I nodded and she went for his leash.

We walked out the door to a nice winter breeze. Demi grabed the leash with one and held my hand in another.

"Thanks for Biscuit baby" I said.

"you welcome, his our first kid" she giggled.

We sat on the grass as we played with Biscuit. Demi looked perfect playing with him.

I know one day I hope to give her the family she wants. She's been talking about kids and I know she wants one of her own. I wanna be with Demi the rest of my life, and day I want to be the mother of her kids.

Biscuit fall asleep in my sweater I had on the floor and Demi and I stared. He really did look like a biscuit.

Demi put her head on my shoulder as we watched the sunset. The orange pink color sky made Demi look beautiful. she always was beautiful, but there was something about this light.

I wrapped an arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"babe Marissa is coming over to hang out a couple of days, if that's ok with you" She said looking up at me and giving her face smile.

"yeah that's fine baby, when?"

"tomorrow we can pick her up together" she said excitedly.

"ok, but let's head home now, its getting late, and look at Biscuit" we laughed as we seen him laying on his tummy asleep.

We made it home, and we upstairs took a shower and went to sleep with Biscuit in between us.

A/N: filler chapter, just have to think how Demi will asked Dani the big question. Got ideas comment them please. comment and vote!!!! :)