11. Mark

Mark P.O.V

We arrived at the hospital and a doctor told us what ward Danny was on so we went along the wards and arrived outside his room. I took hold of Rinas hand and we walked in.

Stacie was sat on one side of Danny tears falling from her face, her cheeks stained with tears were puffy, her hand enclosed around Dannys. I looked at Glen who I could tell had been crying but was trying to pull the brave act. Well that ones not working!

"Glen come and help me get some drinks for everyone sugar is good for shocks" I said to him.

He just nodded and followed me out the door. Rina sat in his seat and begun whispering to Stacie but I couldnt hear what she was saying.

"Listen Glen I can tell you've been crying so dont even bother denying it and tell me what the doctor said" I told him

"Dannys in a coma and they dont know when hes coming out" he whispered and his eyes started to water again

"Oh God! what about Stacie does she know? where will she stay?" I asked but he just shook his head. I sighed and we paid for the teas and headed back in the room. I told Stacie to come outside so I could talk to her. She was really reluctant to leave Danny but she did eventually come with me and Glen outside the room.

"Listen Stacie you know Dannys ill hes in a coma and the doctors dont know when hes going to wake up" I said gently.

"I get it I have to go back to the care home now because Dannys gone and you have your family and Glen wont bother" she said looking from me to Glen.

"No we would never leave you Danny or no Danny! now youre going to have to stay with me or Glen for a bit who would you prefer to stay with?" I asked her.

She just looked at us shocked for a minute before speaking "Glen can I stay with you?" she asked him in which he nodded and gave her a hug. I smiled and went to tell Rina everything.

Stacie P.O.V

Well I wasnt expecting that! I thought they were going to put me back in that care home with Beth but no Im staying at Glens.

We went back in Dannys room where after about an hour we all left to go home and go to bed. Glen promised me that we would visit everyday until he wakes up though. I just hope he does wake up...

*authors note*

sorry i havent updated in a while ive been busy with like school and stuff but any way thanks for reading and voting :) xxx