Chapter 20

Lucy/Lev POV

I can't believe that I'm pregnant, me of all people in this whole entire earth me. I'm only 15 I'm not ready for all what has to come, I don't want kids, omg my parents going to kill me. Well actually I'll probably be more safer with them instead of Maddie crazy ass. We pulled up to the house and I was beyond scared now. I looked to see if my parents cars was in the the garage when we pulled in. Thank the lord they're not here. I quickly got out and ran upstairs to my room, i locked the door and curled up in my bed. Should i tell Zeke that I'm actually pregnant. i don't think i'll tell him. He wants nothing to do with me.

I put my Beats on and turned my music up a little bit and went to sleep.

Maddie/ Storm POV

Sapphire and i went up to my room. And sat outside on my balcony and i finished smoking the blunts Jaz rolled for me. I need to ask her about what she put in it. I look over down the road and saw one of Day save houses. He hasn't been there in awhile he probably sold it.
"Why are you so mean to your sister?she can only take so much" Sapphire said and passed me the blunt. "She's weak, I'm only making her stronger. People just walk all over her" I was now getting in my feelings. I paused for a minute and hit the blunt one last time and walked back into the room. I took my clothes off and went into the my bathroom to take a shower.
I just let the water hit my head as I think, I felt arm wrap around me. "Girl you doing the most right about now" I said and grabbed the conditioner. "I have no clue why I'm even with you right know but it feels so right" she said and which spots with me to get under the water. I just watched her. Looking up and down every inch and curve, she was beautiful. We had finished up in the bathroom(we didn't do anything) and just laid in bed.
"Storm how did you end up in the game if your family living like this" she asked me. I just rubbed her back and looked at her. "First off call me Maddie just don't call me Madison or I'll kill you, and I got in because of my uncle" she look up at me waiting for me to continue.
"Ugh if you must know, I was about five years old and one day my family had a family reunion and I was terrible. I mean started as a savage at a young age. I would be crawling around and steal people stuff for no reason. I just found that doing bad things was fun. So at the party I was sneaking around and I guess my uncle was watching my every move. So one of my cousin saw what I was doing, and was going to tell on me. So I took her and some other cousin with me around to the back and I beat the dog shit out of her." I said and started to laugh she hit me on the side. "You see your so mean!" I just looked at her and rolled my eyes.
"But anyway my uncle and everyone came running over and pulled me off her, my uncle pulled me to side I was still in fight mode, it was like I was a completely different person. He was like you got a little hot head. I was just in kill mode. So my Uncle told me to show him all the money and stuff I made from stealing. He was intrigued with me. So he started telling my parents that I'm in his afternoon program for the youth at the community club. But really I was sneaking and stealing from big companies. But as I got older something happened with my Dad and Uncle and I couldn't see him because he moved but we kept in contact. And that is when I started to call him Waltz so people wouldn't know that's my uncle." I said Sapphire just look at me like woah she could believe it.
"So wait Waltz is your Uncle, and you been a lil savage all your life huh?" She is so cute I swear. I just pulled her back down and kissed her and it started to get hot really fast. I pulled away and just looked at her again. But her eyes said keep going and that was what I did until the doorbell rung. Ughh I'm never going to be with my girl. I think I like the sound of me calling her my girl. I peaked her lips one more time and went to answer the door.
And what do you know look what the cat done drug in.

******************************
Maddie and Sapphire is getting farther into something.
Lucy flipping out.
Where is Day, Tasha, Zeke etc..... Soon to find out
xoxoxo~Shannon 😗