Chapter 28

*WARNING*

Sapphire POV
I watched her walk out the bathroom completely different. She has lost all her fight. The voices in my head grow they never want me to be happy. "See we told you over and over again She doesn't love you she not going to ever love you like he does now get up get the drugs" "hurry before you piss him off get up quickly quickly" I slowly crawl to the sink and pulled myself up. I looked in the mirror to see it was no longer Sapph but a girl that's living but not alive. I looked closely into my eyes to find a little piece of her inside screaming. I let the last tear glide down my face. I had Enough I need to get the fuck out of here. I wash up and looked through the bags of clothes and decided to wear a black lace bra and panties set with a black silk robe. i brushed my hair and teeth lotion my body put chapstick on. "Now just go in there in fuck him and get it over with, You want the drugs right so get it over with 10 minutes 15 minutes max" i said to myself quick prep talk. I knocked on the bathroom door and they grab me and took me to Day.

"Damn look at you come here baby girl" I crawled onto the bed and slowly climb onto his lap. "Here take some of this it'll make you feel good, you will feel happy" I stick my tongue out and he placed the thin paper on my tongue. I felt him kiss my neck the robe slowly fell to my sides. his hands traveled my entire body. I opened my eyes to everything was ultra brighter the colors so loud and vivid. My body was slowly becoming aroused just the air from the room was making me lose it. My nipple turned extremely hard. Images of her flashes in my mind. I started to zone him out and think of her. That is the only way I could cope and make this work. He lifted me up and placed me down gently. Sliding my panties off. He hovers over me i quickly close my eyes and picture her. It was her slowly trailing kiss down me, her gentle touch all over me. She slowly licked my lips spreading them open. "Damn your the wettest you ever been" she said but it wasn't her voice. I quickly hush him by pulling his head down and start grinding his tongue. the vision of her popped back up. I watch her eyes gaze up at me. I throw my head back and keep grinding the build up was so strong I could not hold back anymore. I flip over on my knees and rode his face.
The drugs felt amazing I reach over and grabbed the sliver tray and ran a line of coke. We went round after round each time feel like her. He finally passes out and I packed me up a few pills and a baggy with coke and a couple of pieces of acid stamps. I slowly opened the door, I look and see the entire crew laid out on the floor, couch, kitchen, balcony everywhere. I walked to the sound of someone humming. I pushed the door open and there she was laying gracefully arms sprawled out hair everywhere. I move closer I see a drop of blood on her arm she just had a hit of something.
I search to see if it was anymore left two crystal rocks and a clean needle I grab those and tipped toe out she stopped me.
"Hey where do you think your going" I jumped because she was so loud.
"Shhhh shut the hell up Maddie I'm trying to get out of here" looked out the room and see nobody moved. "Nope nope I tried two guards outside the suite door and one by the elevator and one by the stairs three downstairs and in the front and four in the back." What no this can't be happening no maybe she's out of her mind and paranoid. I shook my thought and continue walking she walked behind me but turn and went in the kitchen.
I looked through the peephole but didn't see a thing it was black.
I slowly open the door and saw no one I quickly tighten the robe and grabbed my bag and became a track star. I got maybe 15 feet and was snatch into mid air by my hair and slung across the hallway. The wind was knocked clean out of me. I was pulled back to the suite. I screamed loud but what was the point. I was tossed back in the suite. I curled up into a ball and cried and scream cried and scream cried and more screaming. I finally got up and saw Maddie watching me she shook her head. "See Bitch I told yo dumb ass, now look at you"
I wiped my tears and walked over to her.
"Well excuse me for not wanting to be a sex slave, excuse me for not wanting be hooked on drug I'm sorry if I not happy like you to be here. I AM FUCKIN SORRY THAT I STILL HAVE FIGHT LEFT IN ME" she was slowly making me want to jump off the balcony.
"You... you think I lost my fight... you think I want these niggas fuckin touching me hell you think I want these bum niggas fuckin me...NO IM JUST BEING REALISTIC... we die at the end of this all so fuckin get high and live feeling high and good than scared and miserable and sad hopeless"
she's right I had the feeling the whole time I knew after all this play out we end up dead. I knew the first night they took us. I thought about poor Daylah how is she? Where is she at?

Daylah POV
It cold and stinky I want my Maddie she left me and my Daddy hurt me. He hit me till my head hurt. Why did my Daddy hurt me? Did I make him mad? I promise him I would be good and smart? He just kept hitting me until I fell asleep.
I woke up here in a smelly room with a bucket and a doll with no hair. She is my friend and protects me from the scary men that come in and throw stuff at me and laugh. But it is one boy who let me go outside and run for 10 minutes then I go back to the dark cold stinky room.
I miss my mommy too but she left me with my step dad all the time who is mean and yell at me.
I hear the door open I run in the corner.
"It's ok it's me come my Dad is gone we could run and play outside" I followed behind him walking upstairs to the familiar living room. Pass the kitchen outside. I felt the warm sun on my skin and began to spin and a circle. Jeremiah picked me up and I laughed because I didn't think he could we are almost the same height he is a bit taller though.
We stayed outside longer than usual.
"Wait here I'll be back" I sat on the porch and looked around I saw nothing but trees and in the distance I seen another house. I closed my eyes to hear I heard a creek more maybe a river. I heard a truck coming. My eyes shot open Jeremiah came back out I jump up and told him a truck is coming. He told me to calm down and turned me around and the truck passed by us.
"Here is a piece of cake from my birthday it was yesterday" he handed me the plate with his head down. "Birthday why you didn't tell me" I sat back down and began to eat the cake. "Because I knew you wouldn't be able to come" he sat beside me. "Well how old are you?" I asked. "9 years olds what about you?" "I'm 7 years old"
"Where is your brother?" I asked while take another bite of the cake. "Probably somewhere getting high and fuckin his girlfriend" I began to get choked up because I never heard him speak like that. He looked pissed he told me his brother beats him up because their Father beat him up. "I hate my entire family fake smile like everything is ok" he picked up a small rock and threw it. "Well I don't fake smile with you" He hugged me and we sat and talked some more.
"This is my tiny room welcome" it was not tiny at all. "Wow you have so much stuff, is that a telescope?" I walked around and admire his room "You have windows on your ceiling, posters of Rick and Morty, Football, and..." I glance to see anything else I saw a small picture near his bed. "Rihanna?" I laughed a little "what? She's hot" he shrugged and turned the string of lights on making his room more beautiful. "For and attic not bad bud" I sat on the bean bag and tossed the ball in the air. "What you had some kind of princess room, all girly up like a baby?" Oh he's mad "I did for your info booger boy" I began to cry because I missed it.
"Hey I am sorry I didn't mean to call you a baby" I did not care that he called me baby. "I'm crying because I miss my Mom and Dad I miss my room I miss my toys I miss me getting whatever I want I want to go home" I have to get out of here. "Soon ok I have a plan" Jeremiah said and held me until I calmed down.
—————————————-
Hi my beautiful people Shann been MIA so I decided to post for you guys. I wrote the first few chapters. You could call me Rari.
I was clean up the apps on my phone came cross Wattpad and was like the memories and decided to pop in and check everything out. I remembered Shann stuff and login in sooo yeah and y'all she has the entire book written. But I'm just going to leave this upload here and this note. Love y'all lol she is going to be pissed. Byeeeeee
—-Rari