Chapter 16

***Some Mistakes I'm not perfect***

Maddie / Storm ( POV )

I woke up to someone knocking on my forehead. "Stop I'm up" I said and sat up I rubbed my eyes and let then adjust."Daynah what time is it why are you up so early." I picked her up and put her in between Lucy and I. "Because I'm hungry, and I want to go to school." this girl love to eat. "Ok let's wake up Lucy and then we could go make some breakfast" before I could finish Daynah was jumping in the bed and hitting Lucy with a pillow.

"IM UP STOP!! DAMNIT DAYNAH" Daynah had slapped Lucy right in the face with the pillow one more time."Lucy get Daynah ready for school" I told her while walking in my room. I grabbed my robe and slid my slippers on and went downstairs. I saw Day knocked out on the couch, I just wanted to punch him in his damn neck. I continue to the kitchen and started to clean up. I have to find Tasha ass since she want to talk about me, fuck with Day then gon come in my face and smile. Bitch bye,

It took me 10 minutes to clean up, after I was done I pulled out the maple bacon, and eggs. Daynah came running down stairs. "I'm ready to eat!" She yelled while hugging my leg. "Go get your bag and things then the food would be done.She looked up at me and smiled then walked away. "That girl is something else" Lucy said while taking out fruit. "So what we gon do about the broke hoe?" I didn't reply to her because I know Day is listening from the living room. I fixed our plates and sat down that's when Day came in like nothing never happened. He sat directly across from me. He probably sense me looking at him, because he stop eating and we had a stare down. I just want to jump cross the table and choke the hell out of him.

"Daddy when can we come back over Maddie house?" Daynah asked him but he continued to stare at me. "It's up to Maddie not me" he replied but still making eye contact with me. "Daynah you can come over whenever you feel like it but Day your not welcome" he just smirk at my statement and continue to eat. Oh he think I'm playing. "Daynah i hop you have a wonderful first day of daycare" i said picking her up, and walking towards the door.I really grown this bond with her like how could you leave something so precious, to be with a nigga. Day followed behind us, I put Daynah in her booster seat and handed her the ipad. "Bye maddie" ugh this little girl is so cute. "Bye Daynah" i closed the door and began to walk towards the house. But Day grab my arm and pulled me into his chest.   "Look at me Madison!" I pulled out of his grip and went back inside.

Day(POV)

Damnit man imma fuck Tasha as up, like bitch you fucking up everything. I don't want you, you fucked the whole team, she probably fuck Waltz too (that is their Boss if yall remember). You know what Maddie keep playing like grow the fuck up. I'm not even gon sweat this situation, Im going to drop Daynah off it's her first day of daycare and i think she's going to like it.                                                *10 minutes later*

I pulled up to the building and was greeted by the same bitch that was trying to hit it off with me before "Nice to see you again" she said leaning over the desk. I just winked at her and continue to the elevator. Daynah turned around and stuck her tongue out at her. I laughed and picked her up, this girl is something else right now just wait till she gets older imma have to fight or kill little niggas. We reach Daynah floor "Daynah baby you got to good no attitude lil girl, I'll be back to pick you up ok princess love you" I gave her a hug and headed her teacher her backpack. "Bye daddy love you" and with that said I closed the door. "She's cute" I turned around to see Maddie's father. "Yes sir she is" I replied "Damon you seem young to have a child" I wasn't sure on how to reply "Well Sir we all make mistakes, how we fix them is what makes the difference" I stated strong and proud for some reason. "Look I want to talk business with you" and with that I knew I was about to make bank cause from the looks of Maddie them house and the safe house daycare for big business men and drug lords, guy has alot of ties and I want in Waltz ain't paying me enough.

Lucy / Lev ( POV )

"Lucy come on we got to handle some business" Maddie said while walking upstairs. I just want to relax and enjoy myself because I might be pregnant and I don't want to risk my life or my childs life. But I can't say that to Maddie she will fuck me up. I got dress in some black sweat pants and a black long sleeve vee neck and my black uggs. I just put my hair into a bun and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"About fucking time! , hurry up" Maddie is really working my nerves. "Maddie quit rushing me Tasha ass is not going no where she probably sucking dick right now" I said when getting into Maddie's car. "Girl you so silly" maddie laughed. It was nice to see her smile and be happy, when she be around Daynah she laughs and smile even more. That's the old Madison, the one I'm use to.

Maddie turned down the music and pressed the call button on her steering wheel. "Call Fi Fi" Maddie said, "Calling Fi Fi". On the second ring she picked up, "Bitch here the fuck you been at, I texted yo ass a few days ago, you have my heart shaken and shit" Fi Fi is our cousin she live up North I miss her so much. "Fi Fi she got a new man so she brand new" I said Maddie punched me in my arm. "Lucy shit the fuck up" I was laughing Maddie was turn red. "Fi Fi baby that why I called you remember the bitch you said a hoe, but I wouldn't listen to you." Maddie said. "Hell yeah that stank fake ass hoe Tasha, oh I been wanting to fuck that bitch up" Fi Fi said getting hyped "Well get on your plane and get yo ass down her the bitch is trying to fuck every body man and bitch guess who she trying to fuck not only my man but guess" maddie said wait did she say Day her man, Umm but she said she doesn't want him ok bitch let me found out you trying to get some. "Bitch not my future baby daddy CRAIG!, oh no bitch I'm on my way she one nasty bitch trying to fuck with my Future husband no it ain't about to get down like that, imma call white man Joe to have my jet ready to take off, imma be there in a bit babies love yall"

"Love You Too" Maddie and I both said.

Tasha got something coming for her boy I'm starting to fell bad just a little bit.

I know I've been M.I.A for a minute but wrestling season over no more practices thank the Lord but yeah I'm going to start updating every week. Comment and Vote
-------------- Shannon ❤