Chapter 11

A few mistakes ...... an update

Maddie/Strom (POV)

(Day Daughter to the side)

Really a fucking daughter, why can't I like good guys.  I guess I should have known, duh he's a trap nigga. It whatever I'm not about to like a trap nigga any how. I really have no clue why I'm so mad, I didn't ever get to order my breakfast cause of his ass. So I decided to go to Dennys. I texted Lucy does she wants something.

Lucy/Lev (POV)

"You want something? I'm at Dennys" maddie texted me. I wonder why she is being so nice to me. She is the walking definition of bipolar.

"Ummm yeah I want; pancakes,sausage, cheese eggs and hash browns and onions,  with Texas toast." I texted to her real quick."Damn how about I just buy the whole damn Dennys" she replied back. "Thank You"

15 minutes later

That was quick she had a lot of food if not more than me."What's wrong your eating alot usually you eat alot when your hurt or mad" i asked while digging into the food. "Day has a daughter" she said plain with no emotions. "Ok what is the problem?" I asked. "Nothing that the problem Lucy absolutely nothing!" She replied and stormed off to her room. 

Day (POV)

"Daddy what was wrong with the lady you was telling me about, I thought you said she nice" Daynah asked me. I know she said she didn't get to talk with maddie I feel like they would click but she pissed with me for no reason. "Babygirl Daddy made her mad, but I promise I'll make her happy again, then you can see why daddy like her so much ok" I told her and she nodded  her head and continue to play on her iPad while I drove to see my momma.

25 minutes later

"MA I know Veronica is trifling. She didn't even say bye to her. All she want to do is be stuck up under that peppy nigga ass she could care less for Daynah." I was telling my mom the whole situation while pacing the floor "Baby it's going to be alright at else Daynah comfortable and safe here, she didn't like it up there anyways, you don't need Veronica I been told you she selfish" momma said while folding clothes. "I know I don't need her but Daynah needs to have some type of mom to have when she gets older how am I suppose to know how her body is changing and stuff." I said while sitting down. "Son you will figure it out soon, until then you could drop her off whenever" She said. I sat back on the couch and started texting Maddie.

Maddie/Strom ( POV )

Day -Can I call you or is it a bad time
Me- You can continue to text me

Replied back to Day I have no reason to be upset with him like, I just don't know what I've been up to lately. He I'm round him I feel weak so I feel the need to be extra crazy. Plus I don't want him to hear me because I'm crying because I'm confused. Yeah crazy right.

Day- I wanted to here your voice but ok I want to know what's wrong why you mad for.
Me- Because I'm confused ok
Day- Ight with what
Me- Just You period
Day- Why me I didn't even do nothing to you
Me- it's just you make me feel weak and my emotions been crazy since we've met and you have a daughter and it's just so much
Day - how about I come over there  and we can talk or chill cause I want to ask you something without texting you
Me- Oh Really lol I feel much better what time your coming because my parent will be back at 2 in the morning
Day- I will be there 3:30 I have to sign My daughter up for daycare then drop her off at my parents

I thought for a minute...

Me- How about you bring her
Day- your sure...
Me - Yeah
Day- Will do see you later

I put my phone on the dock and start to scramble around finding something comfortable and cute, I decided with tights and a Pink crop top that is teal and my fizzy sock. I ran to my bathroom and started the shower. I went back to my room and grab a towel and Lucy was laying in my bed. "Lucy why in my room" I asked while walking in my bathroom. "I trying to figure out why you  taking a shower and getting dress in the middle of the day" said while sitting on the toilet. I step in the shower and started to talk to Lucy.

"Lucy Day and his daughter are coming and we need to figure out what we're going to do, pass me the shampoo" she got up and handed me the shampoo. "Maybe we could make food" she said while sitting on back down. "Idk but they would be here in like 2 hours" I said while rising my hair. "Ok I guess ill clean up a little" Lucy said while leaving my bathroom. I finished up in the shower and wrapped the towel around me and went into the room.

After putting on my clothes I started cleaning up my room and stuff. I went down stair and sat on the couch and called Jazz to put my on speaker and I had my meeting like that.

I started to get butterflies think about Day while Jazz went over our stock. I have no clue why he make me feel like this. I guess we have to see how it go.

Finally an update I got bored tbh and decided to write but I'm probably going to just write when I'm bored or for fun.