00-My name is Bailey Stanford...

...and this is my story.

I live in Hudson, New York. I've lived here for sixteen (almost seventeen) years. That's all my life. My parents moved here when mom was pregnant with me. I have two older siblings- Lynn and Nathan. They're un-identical twins and they are nineteen years old. Lynn is a pet name. Her real name is Jocelyn. Mom and dad named her after my father's grandmother. But she likes to think that she was named after Jocelyn Fray from ' The Mortal Instruments.' As if the series existed nineteen years ago. Nathan was named Nathan because my parents liked that name. He always complains that Lynn is the one with the mystery and long stories behind her name. Poor guy.

My parents separated about three years ago. Dad got remarried to Bonnie, who had a daughter from a previous marriage. Her daughter's name is Claire. She's a year younger than me and we get along like crazy. I have no hard feelings for anyone anymore.

My best friends are Gemma, Ash and Ellie. We've been friends for almost ten years. They know everything about me. Apart from them I have Amber, Logan (Ellie's cousin from England) , Terry (Ash's boyfriend of two years) and Max. They keep me sane.

My life has been normal. I've had my share of parties, but I have never gotten out of hand. I usually stick to sleepovers with my gang. I've never gotten drunk or been arrested. I've had a regular teenage life with my share of ups and downs.

That was until a crazy boy I bumped into one day turns up everywhere, intent on making my life living hell. His name is Matt Anderson. Those two words fill every girl in Hudson with either pure lust or (in my case) absolute disgust.

This is the story of how one wrong move, one unintentional kiss, can turn your life upside down.

Disclaimer- Even though the town Hudson is a real place, all the venues (like the school, restaurants, homes of the characters etc.) are fictional. Any correspondence to real life characters or events is purely coincidental. Remember, this book is a work of fiction.
The story will start regular updates 24th April, 2016 onwards.

Now that that is out of the way....