Chapter 1: ~ introduction~

alexis

So I guess you can say that I am your typical badass and I'm proud of it. I never really used to be a badass I actual used to be one of those good girls who always gets As in every test and always listen in class

But I guess things change. People Change.

You see it all happened when I was 14. It seemed like a normal day up until I heard screaming and shouting from my mum and dad. I heard a massive bang and I head downstairs to see my mum on the floor crying her eyes out.

Turns out that dad had left us. He was apparently cheating on mum with some over women. My mum was in bits. It took her years to get over it.

They obviously ended up getting a divorce and mum obviously took full custody of me seeing as dad was in America and I was here in England.

And that is how I begun being a badass I quite caring of what over people thought. I quit caring about grades and school. Because nothing really mattered anymore.

I started to block everyone out of my life I guess it's just a lot easier that way when you block people out it means that you won't get hurt.

I also stopped believing in love I don't believe that there can be such thing as love in such a horrible world. All guys are into is sex.

I guess you can say I've become quite a player myself. It always has to be no strings attached because I'm not untreated in relationships.... Not after what happened with my mum.

I also started smoking drinking and going out to a party almost every night and drink my problems away.

So that ladies and gentlemen is how me alexis Charlotte hunter became a badass.

A/N soooo what did you guys think a brand new story that I'm planing on uploading quite a lot so please show your love for this brand new story

Emma