Chapter 6

✔️alexis✔️

" lexi I swear to god you better get up from that bed right this instant" I roll around in my bed a snuggle into my pillow more.

" dad can you just shut the fuck up and leave me alone" I say hazily.

" IT IS ONE OCLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON AND DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THIS hOUSE AGAIN" my dad screams.

I groan and get up. " see I'm up can you leave now" I say as my dad steps out of my room I slam the door, and go to my balcony to smoke some more pot.

I just takes away all the stress of things especially recently. After a while I finally put it out and take a shower and try to get the smell of me so that my dad can't tell that I've smoked. I get changed and do my makeup and head downstairs.

I sit on the sofa and watch TV. " Lexi why don't you head out and look around town for a while" I look over to where my dad is to see the wicked step monster kissing him very seductivly.

I groan" gladly" I huff and get of the sofa and head for the door I Didn't really want to go outside today but I really Didn't want to see them basically having sex right in front of me either.

I walk through the streets trying to find something to do its so boring here all there is are shops and parks. But I wanted to do something fun.

I walk into one of the shooed to get some cigarettes and something to eat.

I get some sweets and a can of monster and go up to the till.

I hear the shop bell go off and someone behind me. I look up to see two of the guys from yesterday I think there names were Blake and Luke.

I pay for my stuff and quickly head out the shop I Dident really feel like talking to them to be honest.

Sorry it is such a short chapter but I will be uploading agin tonight and it will be a lot longer than this I just thought I will quickly put something up .

Love Emma