Chapter 4

➕Lexi➕

We finally made it to there house after a very awkward ride home.

I look up at the house screw house it looked like a fucking mansion. It was three stories high and a pool at the back.

I stare at the house with my moth wide open How the hell did my dad afford this?

" I'm guessing you like the house then" I look over at my dad who's laughing at the expression on my face. I shut my mouth again and again
Shrug.

" it's ok I guess" my dad frowns and opens the car door for me. I walk inside " the mansion" and it looks even more better inside.

" I think Helen can show you to your room I've got some work that I have to do" he leans in to kiss my forehead , but I push him away. I can't help but notice the pain in his eyes.

I couldn't help but feel guilty. What am I even talking about I shouldn't feel guilty he walked out on us.

I grab my suitcase and make my way upstairs leaving Helen to trail behind me.

"Do you even know we're your room is" she asked me arching her eyebrows
What a bitch

" does it look like I know we're I'm going seeing as I've never been in this house" I sneer at her.

She kisses her teeth and goes in front of me leading the way. I follow her upstairs until she stops at a door .

" so this is your room" she puts on a fake smile and gestures to the door.

I walk right past her into my room and slam the door in her face.

I jump on my bed and start texting Noah God did I miss him.

I need to let out this stress so I go in my bag and pull out a packet of cigarets I go to the balcony in my room and light it.

What? They don't call me the badass for nothing.

I hear someone knock on my door I quickly put out the smoke and answer the door my dads standing in the hallway. Great just why I needed.

" hey how do you like your room" he smiles happily at me.
I frown
" it's alright I guess" dad drops the smile from his face looking upset.

Dammit I hate it when he does that he makes me feel guilty.

" is there anything you needed or did you just want to ask stupid questions". I ask

" well I just wanted to say that you start school on Monday and some friends are coming over tonight so I want you to be on your bet behaviour"

He's treating me like a fucking child now I'm fucking angry.

" I think I can handle that dad I'm not a child anymore." I sneer

" you know what why don't you just leave me alone I never even want to be here I got forced too. And as far as I'm aware you don't even deserve to be my dad so why don't you just fuck off and leave me alone ok?

I don't give him a chance to respond because I end up slamming the door in his face.

Man I need another smoke.

----------------------------------

a/n and seen haha what did you guys think a bit dramatic don't you think. I hope you liked it and I uploaded twice today I'm so proud of myself

✔️Emma✔️