Chapter 5

➕alexis➕

Beep beep beep

Seriously I don't want to hear that sound first thing in the morning I hit my alarm and get up and take a shower. After my shower I get changed and do my normal makeup.

" alexis can you please come down for breakfast" shouts my dad from downstairs.

I groan and grab my phone while going downstairs.

As soon as I'm downstairs I can smell breakfast being cooked.

" oh hello sweetie come and sit down with us" my dad smiles while I go over to the table and sit down.

" so did you sleep well" Helen asked. I glare at her and avoid any means of conversation.

" Lexi it would be nice if you would answer people when they are talking to you" I don't answer him either.

We all start eating breakfast and it couldn't of been more awkward. " Lexi we would just like to tell you that you start school next week so you can go shopping later and get some school supplies"

" dad I really don't care" after I finish my breakfast I grab my jacket and head for the door. I can't stand one more minute in that house.

" and we're are you going young lady" my dad asks sternly.

" out" I reply simply. " you come back here right now and eat like a normal family"

" that's the thing dad were not a normal family" I scram at him and head out of the house.

I end up coming across a park , I sit down at one of the benches and look up at the sky.

Why me , why did I have to have a crappy family and such a crappy life. I'm such a failure.

All these things were running round my mind. I look round the park and see children playing at the swings. Or children with there mum and dads.

I wish I can go back when my life was that simple. I had two parents and everything was fine.

I look around and also see four guys all in leather jackets beside a motorcycle.
I'm guessing there the badboys

Ha yeah right.

I take out some pot and start smoking. What can I say it takes away the stress of things.

I see parents giving me dirty looks and leading there child's away from me.

I couldn't give a shit to be honest.

I see that ' the badboys' we're now looking at me with smirks on there faces. Ok there looking really creepy.

They start heading this way. I groan mentally i can't honestly be bothered with this.

" what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in a park like this " the browned haired one asks he seems like the leader of the whole group.

" what do you want anyway " I ask

" well we've never seen you around before so we thought we would come and introduce ourselfs" the blonde one speaks.

I nod my head slowly ushering them to continue.

" well I'm Luke" He puts out his hand for me to shake, I be nice and shake it.

" I'm Blake " a black haired guy speaks I nod slowly.

" I'm zack" another blonde one speaks.
These names are starting to really confuse me I've never been good with names.

" and I'm Ash " the brown haired leader of the group spoke he seemed like the most arrogant one out of the whole of them a smirk never leaving his face.
He stares at me intently like trying to solve something I look away I have a thing with staring people in the eyes I just can't do it.

" well since you guys all introduced yourself a I'm alexis but call me Lexi"

" even though it has been so amazing to meet you all I'm going to get going" I smirk while putting out my cigarette and walking away leaving the four boys standing looking at men walk away.