Chapter 10

Rose bugged out her eyes in shock.

"What?" she asked. She took a little step backwards. This was the Doctor. She was sure of it. She would never forget that face, ever. Maybe he was just playing a trick on her, right?

"You are joking, right?" the girl looked him straight in the eye. "Tell me..tell me you're joking, please. Doctor! Tell me you're joking, NOW!" she begged, touching one of his cheeks.

God, he was so cold. His eyes looked so empty, so alone. So desperate and afraid.

No.

"Doctor?"

Tears started streaming out her eyes, her soul breaking into pieces. No. This is a curse. What..What the hell is going on? Why isn't he smiling at her and telling her it's him? Why is he just standing there looking at her just like a stranger? Where is he?

"What have YOU done to HIM?!" she glowered at the King who was joyfully sipping the wine out of his glass.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!?"

The King laughed at her. He is a psychopath. Yes, he is. And he knows it. That's why the TARDIS was behaving so weird. It's him.

The Master.

"Miss." the Doctor called out. Rose turned her head towards him. "There is nothing wrong with me."

"What?! Of course it is! Of course there is something wrong with you!"

"But there isn't. I have always been like this. I am not a doctor. My name is John Smith and I worship the King. I am sorry to disappoint you. Maybe you just have mistaken me for someone else."

"For bloody hell, DOCTOR! Wake up!!" she ran a hard slap against his left cheek.

"Magnificent!!" the King stood up, clapping his hands. "Just look at this! Looks like a movie from the 21st Century." he laughed.

"I'm warning you, Master! Whatever you have done to him!! I'm warning you, you're going to regret!"

"Oh, so you know my name? That's new. I never thought your friend here would talk about me."

The Master walked towards the Doctor, who was confusedly watching the both of them.

"John? Would you please inform the staff about Rose Tyler and how she needs a new wardrobe, please?"

"Of course, my Lord."

The Doctor smiled at him before taking his leave, letting Rose and the King alone. She was afraid, of course she was. But she promised. She promised that whatever happens, she will fight for him.

"Why are you doing this? You're the only two left, Master. Why?"

"For fun." he smiled. "And of course, I want his Tardis."

"She would never take you anywhere!"

"Not if I stop her consciousness." the Master leaned in a bit "You know? Those drums are never stopping. They are beating and beating and beating everyday, in my head. It hurts. But! It's not ever going to stop me. Because this world, is going to be mine! And I will be their leader!!!"

She blinked a few times before stepping back.

"You are completely mad!"

"And brilliant! That's why everyone will love me!!" he threw his arms up in the air grinning like a maniac "And YOU, will stand right besides me!"

"What?"

"Did you think I lied when I said I need a queen?"

"No. You know that's never going to happen!" she laughed "You are crazy!!"

"Let me tell you something. You stay beside me, your beloved Doctor won't have to die. What do you think? A deal?"

"You BLOODY BASTARD!"

She ran up to him, throwing her punch into his face, making the King gasp a little. He wasn't expecting that.
He rubbed his cheek with his hand, just to make the pain disappear a little, then looked her in the eye.

"You are strong. I like you. That's why you're going to make a good Queen, Rose Tyler."

"Don't you dare call me like that! YOU are the one who doesn't deserve anything! Asshole!"

"Hmm. We'll see that in the future. Till then" he looked away "GUARDS! Take this lady here to her bedroom and give her a red and new dress! I like red. Looks sexy. What do you think..Rose?"

She gave him a last hateful look as one guards took her arm and dragged her. She sighed to herself.

This was wrong. All of it. The Master can't win, he can't have the Earth. It would change the whole future. People would die.

And..her Doctor.

That bastard asshole. He just wiped his memory off. How the hell was he able to do that?! There was not a tiny bit of high technology! How did he do it?

She needed to save him. Her Doctor . Her reason to live. Her love. She needed to do something, because she was Rose Tyler. She promised! A promise cannot be broken! Not even when her soul breaks into pieces and eyes swim in warm hateful tears. Not even...when she had to marry the Master.

Rose stepped inside her bedroom.

That's when it happened.

Mental breakdown.

Feelings bursting.

Tears flowing.

The girl fell down her knees sobbing her pain out of her body, every memory of the Doctor driving though her mind. What if this was the end? What if she lost? Her Doctor. Her everything.

She leaned down pressing her forehead on her knees, her hands hitting with strength the cold floor. And she yelled in pain. She yelled. She yelled of anger. She yelled of fear.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! BLOODY MASTER! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU WITH BOTH MY HANDS! I DON'T CARE IF YOU REGENERATE! I WILL KILL YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN UNTIL YOU WILL BRING BACK MY DOCTOR! I FUCKING HATE YOU! WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! THE ONLY REASON I LIVE FOR! THE ONLY REASON I FOUGHT FOR! YOU ARE TAKING IT AWAY FROM ME! MY DOCTOR! MY DOCTOR! My Doctor..."

She slowly opened her eyes, enough to look under the bed, where the psychic paper was laying. She reached out for it and took it in her hands, then pressed a gentle kiss on it, little drops of tears falling down.

"What do I do, Doctor?" she sobbed opening it.

That's when, on the little white paper, a message appeared.

The watch, Rose. The watch.

Hello, guys! I hope you had a great day! ^_^ Next chapter tomorrow!
Allons-y!

🌹bluemerry_berry🌹