Chapter 13

The girl woke up a few hours later. She flung her eyes open, the creepy picture greeting from above. And even though she did not sleep a lot, something felt amiss. Like she was having a fever dream.
But it was all blurry.

The only thing she could remember ,was a weird blue box, bigger on the inside, whose name was written all over the place. All over the Universe.
It made her feel a bit confused and guilty. Like she's done something wrong, forgot something important. But she was sure she didn't. Rose Tyler would never forget.

She laughed at the thought as she stood up from her bed, the sun rising, its shiny waves of lights reaching her eyes.

This was ridiculous. Everyone knew that things could not go bigger on the inside. It was physically impossible.
Rose never thought she would still dream like a little child even after eveything she's been through.

She felt so lucky to have met this man and fall in love with him. His kindness drove her on this road. His kindness made her smile in the worst situations. His kindness saved her from falling down into the hole of darkness. Him.

The King.

The only man in this wold who changed her into this good. Oh, and how she loved him! More than anyone on this planet. His smile made her feel so many things. Made her heart race like the fire through the gas, stars through the Galaxy and river through the mountains. Rose was intoxicated with his scent and everything in her way reminded her of him.

She changed into a beige dress then exited her chambers, a bright and goofy smile on her face. The girl felt excited. Today was the King's birthday and how she wanted to say "Happy Birthday!" and hug him. She needed to see him so badly and put her head on his chest. Hear his heartbeat.

Rose Tyler felt like a wolf in a cage whose master was the King, her blood rushing faster and faster as she stepped inside the throne room.

"My dear, beautiful Rose!" the Master threw his arms in the air as the girl's face was to be seen.

He walked towards her and pulled her into a hug, her arms wrapping around his waist.

She smelled his scent, then reached for his cheek to press a long, tender kiss.

"Happy birthday, my King!" she smiled "I have not been able to get a gift for you, which I am very and deeply sorry about it. But instead, I am willing to give ýou my love with all my heart."

"Oh, dear Rose. My sweet, sweet Cinderella princess. Would you mind accompanying me for a walk?"

She gently connected her arm with his, letting the King lead the way throuh the castle's hallways and out into the garden.

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the warm breeze ran through the green and white tree flowers. She loved being here. The garden, the bright colors, the warmth and not the least, the King.

Rose blinked a few times as the Master linked his hand with hers, making her body shiver. It felt so nice, his hand fitting so perfectly with hers, heart racing.

But still...Why was she feeling so guilty?

"Rose, how long have you known me?" he gave her a nice look, his eyes falling upon her face.

"Five years, my King."

"That's completely unacceptable!"

"What do you mean, my King?" her eyes widened in shock.

"So unacceptable I would like to kill myself."

"No. Do not talk like that, your Highness! Never! There is no possible reason for you to stop your shining life from living on this land." she swallowed in confusion "My King...have I done something wrong?"

"No." he looked her in the eye "I have."

"Wh-"

"I have, Rose. And I am very, very sorry. I should've done this long ago. So long ago..."

"Do what, my King?"

The Master knelt in front of her. He took out a little blue box and opened it. There, on a little cushion, sat a diamond ring. It was shining in the sun's light.

"Rose Marion Tyler, would you make me the honour and become my wife?"

Guys, I am really really sorry! But I cannot post daily anymore. I am working in School when I have enough Time!!! Sorry and please excuse the mistakes if there are any! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!!! Luv u!!!