First Day!

Andy:Today's my first day at a new school and I was terrified.Once I was done getting ready I hurried out of the door to avoid my parents.

*Later that day at school*

Ashley:*punch's andy**makes him cry*Whats wrong you little emo fag gonna go cut yourself somemore.*friends start laughing with him*

Andy:*gets up and runs to the bathroom and grabs out razor*I can't believe im doing this.*starts cuting over an old scar then gets kicked in the side**falls to the floor*

Ashleys friend:Awww the emo fag does cut.*kicks him a couple more times**leaves laughing*

Andy:*trys keeping himself up but soon falls unconscious*
*wakes up and washes blood off and goes to class*

Teacher:Mr.Beirsack i understand its your first day so please try to be on time for now on.Now please go and sit down.

Andy:I nodded and sat down.I had trouble listening due to the whispering going on between ashley and his friends.It was finally the end of school so I ran home and walked in.

Chris:You finally home you little faggot.*walks up to andy and punches him in the stomach*

Andy:my dad heard me walk in and came up to me and puched me making me cough up blood.Then I ran up to my room and locked the door.I fell one my bed soon falling to sleep wishing I wasnt alive.
------------------------------------------------------
If you got this far, do you have any ideas and should I keep writing the story like this or write it a different way?