School!

2 months later

Andy:It was time for school again but ash already graduated so im going to hang out with jinxx.I walk in and see joe and his friends and try to walk by but he grabbed me and threw me against a locker.
Joe:You should of killed yourself when you had the chance.
Andy:N-No some-body cares about me.
Joe:Oh well.*sqeezes andys next a little more at a time.
Andy:I see my world starting to spin.Then I black out but the last thing I see is joes friend caring me somewhere.
Friend:Wake up fag!
Andy:I see my self about to be dropped over a building and I say do it.
Friend:Got it!*lets go of his arm*
Joe:*lets go of other arm too*
Andy:I start to fall not regreting what i said then I hit the concrete not being able to move.Then everything goes black.

Ashley:I drive up and see andy's passed out and I get out and run to him and call the ambulance.I see joe and tell him to leave as I cradle andy's lifeless body in my arms.
Joe and friend:Were so sorry, we didn't think somebody loved him.
Ashley:Just leave, I start to cry when I hear an ambulance come up and take andy away.I then got up to go to see andy at the hospital.When I get there I wait in the waiting room hoping he's ok.