Life's Lost!

Andy:Im finally out of the hospital and I have bandeges on my arms.So this is just great.And now I got to go to school right now.

Ashley:I got to school and started talking to my friends.
C.C:I can't wait for that stupid little fag to get here.
Jinxx:Yeah we'll beat him as soon as he gets here.

Andy:I walked into the school and got greated by jinxx punching me in the stomach.

Jinxx:I beat him up intell ashley stopped me for some reason.What the hell man I thought you didnt care about him.

Ashley:Well I do and you can ethier deal with it or leave me the fuck alone.
C.C:God man we respect that you don't need to freak out.Also we already had a feeling you liked him.

Andy:I got helped up by ashley.Once I got to my feet I went to class which I was in the hospital so long that its last period.

Jake:I decided I was going to talk to andy after school.

Andy:Class was pretty boring when I got out this kid started talking to me and said his name was jake.
Jake:I saw ashley being nice too u.
Andy:Yeah so.
Jake:it just surprised me hes not usally nice to anyone.
Andy:I got to go talk to you more tommorow.With that we said farewell and left.

Step mother:Hey andy I heard you were in the hospital and I can't wait to tell your dad once he gets inside.
Chris:Sarah whats wrong?
Sarah:Your emo son just got out of the hospital.
Chris:Oh well then.Ill give you 10 seconds to run after that your dead.
10
9
8
7
6
5432
1
Looks like you didnt run ow well.

Andy:I was to scared to run then I got punched and kicked tell I passed out but I do remember seeing ashley barge in with cops then everything went black.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys im thinking about writing another thing but it fanfictions that you write in the comments!! So if you want write you favorite ship in the comments and ill right them together!!!

Scars Of Life (Andley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें