New Begging's

Andy:After school we went back to ashs house with his friends and hanged out then we heard a knock on the door.

Ashley:I opened it and then all of a sudden me and friends got locked in my bedroom and we didn't see andy with us so we were freaking out.

Andy:I just sat down terrified then somebody sat by me and got his friend to make me drink beer worst thing ever.I started coughing and then after that I got beat up tell I passed out.

Ashley:We finally were able to get out and when I ran out I saw andy laying on the floor pasted out and beaten up.I tended to his wounds they set him on my couch gently then my friends left and I went to sleep with tv on and me sleeping on the floor by him.

Andy:I woke up with a massive head-ache and then when I slouched my feet to get up I hit ash in his side.I heard him groan and giggled at how cute he was.

Ashley:I woke up to see andy giggling at me than i realized why.So we finally got up and get changed so we didn't smell bad after that we cuddled by eachother and watched tv.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys if it was short also I would like if youd tell me your opinion about it so far!! Again sorry for it being short ive been busy!!