Sucide Attempt!

Chris:Get up you little shit!!!Or your gonna be late for school!!

Andy:I got up with a headache and ran out the door.Yeah I fell asleep in my clothes so what.

Ashley:I got to school and saw the emo fag and I walked over and punched him right in the face.

Andy:*Fell to the floor*I tried getting up then ashley kicked me in the stomach and then let me finally get up.

Jake:I watched in the distance as ashley beat up another emo kid besides me.

Andy:I got up and ran outside found some rope and tied it up behind the bleachers and put a loop to fit my head.I got up on a stool and took out my blade and cut my skin alot before I put my head in the loop and knocked over the stool.My world soon disappearing before my eyes.

Ashley:I ran out to see what the little fag was doing.When I finally found I was terrified from what I saw.So I untangled his head out of it and then I set him down on the ground and called 911.

10 minutes later

Ashley:The ambulance was lifting him into it then I climbed in after hoping that andy would be ok.I dont know why I cared so much but I did.We finally got to the hospital and I had to wait in the waiting room.

Doctor Jayy:Ashley right?Yes!Well you can come see andy now if you wish.

Andy:I slowly woke up and saw a white room then I reallized I was in the hospital.I was wondering who called them and didn't let me die.

Ashley:I walked in and saw andy and walked over to him.He jolted back and almost fell of the bed.I told him I wouldn't hut him but he didn't believe me.

Andy:I told him to leave and when he finally did I fell asleep .

Ashley:I went home and went to sleep*
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys tell me what you think about it so far and I need some chapter ideas!!Well I hope your enjoying it so far!!