~Apology~

Prince Gumball glared at Marshall. "I hate you."

Marshall laughed and lightly bit Gumball's neck, earning a small gasp and moan from the prince. "No you don't, Bubba. You're in love with me."

Gumball stammered, embarrassed Marshall said it out loud. "S-still!" the pink prince exclaimed. "What you did is inexcusable. How on earth am I going to apologize to the Fluffy People after you went and put on such a performance?" Marshall ran his tongue along Gumball's neck and down his chest. "M-Marshall... Stop, I say. You owe me an apology for embarrassing me like th-that."

Marshall, now circling Gumball's pink little bellybutton with his tongue, looked up and grinned. "Oh, Bubba, that's exactly what I'm doing."

"Wha- Marshall!" Gumball moaned as the vampire boy latched his mouth onto the front of his lover's pants.

Marshall almost smiled at the reaction. He was having so much fun teasing Gumball. His "performance" earlier, taking the prince on stage and kissing him full on the lips, only excited Gumball and Marshall knew it. He could tell by how hard the sweet prince was as they made their way back to the castle.

Now, Marshall sucked on Gumball's member through his clothing, teasing him and bringing sexy little moans out. Soon though Marshall couldn't take it any longer. His own little friend was getting excited. Roughly, Marshall slipped off Gumball's pants and popped him in his mouth, earning a loud moan. Marshall took off his pants too and stroked himself and he sucked his lover off.

After a few minutes he could tell by how hot and how much Gumball's cock was twitching that he was close. Marshall found out that he too was about to climax. He pumped himself faster, sucked a bit harder, until they both came. Marshall drank the pink liquid in one gulp.

"Marshall..." Gumball moaned. Marshall looked up at him and licked his lips. Gumball's rod reacted immediately. He raised his legs and slid a hand down to his butt. "Marshall... If you really want to apologize... P-put it in."

Marshall's eyes widened. He never expected Gumball to say anything like that. It excited him and he was hard again in a second. Gumball moaned and slipped a finger inside of him. He pumped it slowly, biting his lip and looking Marshall in the eye. "H-hurry! Please, Marshall. Put it inside of me!"

Marshall reacted quickly, taking the prince's fingers out and replacing it with his twitching member. "Marshall!" Gumball nearly screamed.

His moans filled the room as Marshall thrust into him. The vampire knew exactly where his pleasure spot was and hit it with every thrust. Soon, Gumball released with a loud moan. But Marshall wasn't done. He thrust in faster, taking hold of Gumball and pumping him until he was at full attention again. Gumball was moaning loudly now, unable to resist the pleasure. His moans mixed in with Marshall's, who was thrusting in with force, his own climax near.

He thrust in even faster. The prince knew Marshall was close. "Mar-Marshall! Come with me! Thrust in me hard and come with me!"

And Marshall did just that. He went in Gumball hard and deep, releasing everything he had built up inside of him into his lover. Gumball came at the same time in Marshall's hand.

Marshall slid out and licked his fingers clean. Gumball flushed and reached a hand up. Marshall bent down and kissed him, feeling hands tangle up in his hair. He kissed Gumball long and deep, until the prince was gasping for air. He pulled back slightly, enjoying the sight of his boyfriend fully satisfied.

"Now that," said Gumball. "Was a very nice apology."