~ Cream Puff ~

Gumball's moans were muffled by his shirt. He clutched onto the back of Marshall's neck as he shook again with pleasure and wondered how Marshall even found him.

Earlier that day Prince Gumball went to Fionna's treehouse to give her cream puffs as a thank you for completing a task. Fionna tripped and the puffs landed on Gumball, splattering the thick cream all over his shirt, face, and hair. He went in the bathroom to clean up when Marshall appeared out of nowhere!

"Marshall," Gumball whispered in alarm. "What are you doing in Fionna's bathroom?!"

Marshall chuckled. "Chillin~" He pushed Gumball up against the wall. "I haven't seen you in two days. Lets make this quick, then finish at my place, 'kay?"

Gumball opened his mouth to speak but didn't get a word out before Marshall's tongue entered. He leaned into the kiss, noticing as Marshall's hand slipped into the back of his pants. He moaned into the kiss as he felt one finger slip inside him, followed by another, and begin pumping in and out slowly.

Marshall's other hand found the slightly twitching bulge at the front of Gumball's pants. He rubbed against it hard, feeling it grow hotter through the fabric. Marshall looked up to the flushed Gumball. "Hold your shirt up, I want a better view."

Gumball shook his head. "I-if I let go of your arms I'll fall." He tightened his grip on Marshall's plaid shirt.

"Then," Marshall said as he bent down. "You'll just have to hold it in your mouth." Marshall took Gumball's shirt into his mouth, his hands preoccupied, and drew it up to Gumball's lips. He kissed the pink boy roughly and pulled away. The prince had his shirt in his mouth, his pink belly exposed. He blushed furiously and looked away from Marshall's lustful stare.

"Gumball?" Fionna said through the door. "Are you alright?" Marshall pushed himself against Gumball, who gave a little gasp and dropped his shirt.

"I-I'm okay, Fionna... The cream is just... A little hard to get off." He gasped raggedly as Marshall slid down his pants, Marshall's soon following.

"Do you need any help?"

Gumball let out a moan as Marshall pushed his way inside. "Ah! Um... I'm f-fine Fionna. It'll be indecent if I make a girl help me while I'm half dressed...."

Gumball tried to keep is voice even as Marshall slowly thrusted against him. Soon, Gumball's hips were moving with Marshall's. "Okay..." Fionna said. "Just call me if you need any help."

Marshal picked up Gumball and held him against the wall, making each thrust deeper and faster. "I-I will..!" Marshall lifted Gumball's shirt and placed it back into his mouth.

"You'll need to be quiet," he said breathlessly. "Wouldn't want Fionna to get suspicious~"

Gumball moaned again as he felt Marshall close his hand around his twitching shaft. He began to move his hand up and down, soon getting into rhythm with his thrusts. Gumball did all he could to cling on to Marshall and not make so much noise. His moans and pants grew closer together. He knew he was hot under Marshall's palm. He was trying to keep it in but Marshall knew how to please all too well.

In seconds his hips shuddered, still keeping rhythm with Marshall's, and he let out his own cream. Marshall pulled out and set Gumball on his knees. "You said not inside anymore. I hope it doesn't mean hear too~"

Without thinking Gumball took Marshall in his mouth, sucking and licking, hoping to pleasure Marshall as he was. Soon he felt a hand in the back of his head, pushing him closer and closer to Marshall's body. Marshall came with a low moan.

Gumball didn't release Marshall right away. He gulped down the hot, thick fluid as it flowed into his mouth. He licked along Marshall's shaft, lapping up everything that dripped out. After he was done he looked up at Marshall.

He grinned and stuck his fingers in his mouth. Gumball blushed, realizing he came all over Marshall's hand. "Later," Marshall said as he put on his pants. "I'll get more of a taste from that sweet lollipop of yours, Bubba~"