~Slow Dance~

"Marshall! This is so distasteful!"

Marshall Lee laughed and spun Prince Gumball around again. "Oh stop being such a gumwad! You'll never impress Fionna if you continue to dance like that~"

Gumball blushed. "It's not like I want to impress her or anything!"

Marshall laughed again. "Yeah, yeah." He set his feet on the floor. "For real this time. Follow my lead. And try not to trip on my feet~"

Gumball fumed over what to say. He watched his feet and matched Marshall's steps and turns. "I-isn't it about time you teach me the guys steps?"

"Lada da da da~" Marshall sung as he turned again. "Oh but you're such a wonderful partner, Bubba. I don't wanna stop just yet."

Embarrassment rose to Gumball's face. He ducked his head a bit to hide his blush. He didn't want Marshall to know why exactly he wanted to be taught how to dance. He thought if Marshall knew all he wanted to do was be with him and touch him, he'd laugh and call him disgusting. He let out a sigh.

"What's wrong, Gumball?" Marshall stopped and looked down at the prince.

"N-nothing Marshall..." He backed away. "Teach me how to dance as the lead now."

Marshall wrapped one arm around Gumball's waist and slipped his fingers through Gumball's. "No deal~ I wanna dance like this a bit longer."

He pulled the sweet prince closer, humming out a slow tune in his seductive singing voice. Gumball couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed as he swayed with Marshall, turning every three steps and pressing against his body whenever he took a step forward. He noticed how his body fit snugly against Marshall's. He inhaled, taking in the wonderful smell that clung to the vampire. Doing all this, his usual pink face turned red and Marshall noticed.

"Aww~ Cute~" He backed up and looked at Gumball. "Are you embarrassed? Is it because you're totally going to flub up at your party? Poor Gumball!"

Gumball's face reddened further. "I'm not having a party!" he suddenly yelled. "And I don't want to impress Fionna! Glob Marshall, how dense can you be!?"

Marshall backed up more and held up his hands. "Oh, sorry, Your Majesty. I didn't know my help was unwanted." He smirked. "If you don't wanna impress Fionna then who? Don't tell me you only wanted to be around me~"

"Gah! That's definitely not it!" Gumball looked away.

Marshall floated up to him, a mere inch away from his face. "Why don't you just admit it, Bubba? You're in love with me." Gumball glared at the floor. "Come on~" Marshall sang. "Tell me you love me already~"

"Fine," Gumball said quietly. He looked Marshall in the eyes. "I love you Marshall Lee."

Marshall smiled. "Finally." He closed the distance between them and tangled his fingers in Gumball's pink hair. He kissed the prince deeply. "I love you too Bubba~ ❤"