Welcome

"Wake up, wake up
Gotta get this paper, get this cake up
Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup
Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff
Straight up what a waste of my day
If I had it my way I'd roll out of bed
Say bout 2:30 mid day
Hit the blunt then, hit you up to come over to my place
You show up right away
We make love then and then we fuck
And then you'd give me my space
Hey..."
Chancy~

My stereo was blaring bed peace by Childish Gambino. I turned my alarm off and restarted the song all without moving from under my tie-dye peace blanket. Even tho my sisters in the house I called her phone to wake her up. After I proceeded to the shower with my hair a wild mess. I washed my hair while showering and briefly blinded myself with water. I then towel dried my hair and slicked it back with some African hair butter into my usual blond&brown puff ball on the top of my head. Walked out grabbed my black v-neck, white pants, and black strap up high tops.

"JJ hurry up boy"
"Ight dang dude"

I swear this boy eriks me oh did I mention Jasmine is Jordy

Jordy pov~

Wassup y'all I'm Jordy call me Jasmine and die. Im transgender meaning I am a boy in a girls body . My sister Corbin she's the best and no she's not trans only me. She makes life better when I'm down and right now she bouta leave my ass if I 'ont get down these damn stairs.

I grab my gray Nike hoodie & black power pick 'nd flew down the stairs missing the last 3 and nearly busting my ass. I quickly grab my bag from the door and scream "bye mom love you" aye it's how we do in the south. I hop in the passenger seat of Corbin's car even though mom teach at Terry we go to Jim Hill. Curtsy of yours truly for fighting all the time and threatening to cut that one teachers nuts off if he touched my ass one more time.

Chancy pov~

We rolling to school and I can't help but notice JJ starring out the window.

" Aye JJ talk to me..."

"B still ain't talking to me...."

"Oh....shii well don't worry lil bro she'll come around sooner or later and if not I'll whoop her ass if she tells anyone."

JJ laughs saying" alright but if you get caught I 'ont know you"

" Ain't no getting caught bi"

We laugh as we pull in the parking lot. My brother has a wondering eye but he was serious bout Breezy. She was a cool chic a lil thug in her too I think she a drug dealer. But she a rider and she the only girl who could keep my lil bro in line.

We dap each other and head to our classes. I fucked around and saw Jax and couldn't help but say " what up Jaxie" he gave his signature "die CJ" face. I burst out laughing as I threw my arm over his shoulder and kissed Jada's cheek.

" one day your gonna have a relationship like me and Jax have"

" Y'all can have each other I got my boy Ero"

" My boy better than yours tho"

We joked as we headed to Mrs. Smith class man that woman's ass tho.

Jordy pov~

I walk around the corner and can't help but feel like the words about to end I love Breezy. She was my first real girlfriend and I fucked it up. I hear Breezy's voice around the corner and freeze

*Breezy's' convo*
" I don't what to what am I suppose to say"
" I don't know but think fast"

I cut there convo short

" You don't have to say nothing" I said trying to hold back the squeak in my voice

I storm off to class as fast as I can speed walk.

Breezy pov~

"Jasmine wait" oh shit I said Jasmine " I meant Jordy Jordy!!!"

Jordy pov~

I can't believe she told Angel that bitch got a loud ass mouth. Telling her was like brodcasting it across the whole damn school. Fuck!!

I sit in my usual corner in the back of the class then in came Dex and BK. I swear I love them but they didn't sit like usual they say in front of me side by side like really today y'all want switch it up on a brother. In walked Brezzy man I love this girl but she fucked up. Ain't no fixing this shit she betrayed me. Then sat next to me FUCK ME BRUH!!!

" Okay class get your books out and turn to chapter 5 in your chemistry work books"

Oh shit I don't have a book maybe I can share with Dex. Soon as I look up I see these hoes sharing already. I raise my hand and Waite for Mrs.Smith to say something.

" Yes Jordy"

" I need a book mines at home"

" Just share with Brandy"

" Yes ma'am"

UGH JUST FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH A BROOM!!

I slide over just enough to so I can read every time Breezy try to talk I cut her off. This is the longest class of my life finally I just put my head down and went to sleep. When I woke up the bell rang and once again Breez grabbed my arm and I just pushed her off.

Breezy pov~

Ugh this girl is so damn aggravating if she would just listen. I wasn't even talking about her she's such and ass whole.

Be sure to like 👍🏾
Vote 🌟
And follow 🚶🏾

Peace✌🏾 & love💘