Lil Ma

Krush pov~

I feel car lagged asf right now. We finally make it to Meca them house Bruh this shit straight woods. The town has no stores, 2 gas stations, and a meat market its not even a whole grocery store smh. Why did I agree to come with her there's nothing out here. As I step out the car I see a large dog running at me. Shit!

"BEAR STOP!" yelled a females voice. I turn to see a young stud standing in the road. She's  kinda cute too......wait the hell am I saying she probably a lil kid for goodness sake shes wearing a school uniform.

"Hey lil cousin." yelled Meca wait cousin oh hell naw I cant even try t thats Mec's cousin. Ugh maybe I should go back home.  Meca maybe under me but she's a scary person to piss off.

"Meca where I'ma sleep since its your parents house?" I ask trying to find a way to hurry us along.

"Well since Skeeter and his wife out of town your gonna be sleeping up there." she said pointing to the two level house on the hill.

"Oh so I'm goinig to take my bags up there now." I state

"Lil cousin take her up there and show her around." Meca directed

" No problem." lil ma responded.....lil ma? I must really have a death wish.

We finally make it up the hill thank the Lord that heel was steep asf. My lazy ass need to work out more. I follow shawty up the stairs and down the hall.

"Here this is my room when I stay here but I guess you can sleep here." She stated not looking up to meet my eyes.

"Where you gonna sleep?" I ask slightly hoping she's gonna say with me

"I live in thotville USA aka Wayne's burrow about 20 minutes away. I just stay here when I'm having problems." She stated

"So what if you have problems while I'm here?" I ask

"Ima sleep here in my bed what you think Ima do." Lil Ma stated

"Well I guess I wouldn't mind." I said as I lifted her chin up with my finger. I slowly lean in to kiss her. Her lips feel like cotton and taste like straw berries. She complied with my actions and kissed me back, I gotta stop I think as I pull her in closer.

When I finally find the strength to break from the kiss we're both out of breath. She's just looking at me with those big brown eyes bitting her lip.

"KRUSH!!"

I immediately feel the blood drain as my face goes pale. My heart feels like it's going to explode my hands are sweating as my body slightly trembles. Meca is here.

--------------------

Sorry for being MIA and short but I'm back y'all