King's Here

CJ pov~

I'm soooo done with this gang stuff and have a normal life. Ever since that night I haven't spoken to Krush. Life sucks I'm damn near being forced to take over. But right now my dad just wants me to get my feet wet.

He's had me do a few hits and dump some bodies. It's really sick stuff you know in my opinion. He says long as it keeps us good and safe we good.

*bell rings*

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the bell ring for 5th period. I grab all my books and start to make my way to my jeep.

My family's occupation is really no secret to the staff

My family's occupation is really no secret to the staff. I mean a kid pulling up in a different car almost everyday. Not to be stereotyping my father but a Italian man who looks like a Don with 4 to 8 men with him at all times showing up to a school in all black. I mean it doesn't take a rocket scientist, at least I hope not.

He doesn't come a lot maybe once or twice every 3 years maybe more times if they can't get my mom. He says it's to keep me safe cause he doesn't want any one to know about his son yet. That's right I said son he calls me his son cause Ima lesbian. Iont mind he loves me for me he says it makes me more ruthless.

"Chancy Johnson!" Yelled Ms.Perkins a little too loud.

"Yes Ms.P" I turn to meet to short old woman.

" I need you to show Ms. King around the school have fun lady's." She said as she walked away. Okay so my first impression of King is.....

pretty boii stud definitely pretty boii

"Sooooo I was finna go cause all my classes are over." I said

"Mine are too see I only have class until 4th period. But the councilor insisted on me staying."

"Well do you want to come chill with me cause my car is like right over there and you could ride with me." I said pointing towards the door.

" Yeah sounds good considering my car is still packed up." She stated

"Well cool let's go."

*30 minutes later*

"So where's your folks?" King asked

"My dads a drug lord and my mom is out on a extended trip with her friend. I think she said they were talking a last minute trip to France 🇫🇷."

"Wow your funny but Fr where are your folks?" She looked at me still grinning.

" I'm dead ass don't you see this big ass house we got a two story with two more levels underground. You saw the elevator from the garage to the top. Then that fleet of cars what teenager do you know has a fleet of cars with a house like this that's not famous." I simply state

"Wait," she coughs out choking on her ice cream," This is your house like you own it?!"

"Yeap this is mine my brother has one too and my mom of course has her own. The cars down there all belong to me. I only come here when I want to get away."

" What are you getting away from?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

" My life basically..."

"Look it's gonna be okay you got a me. I'll be your friend and pain in your ass and whatever else you just gotta be mine in return, okay?" She stated giving me a hug

" Shid okay bet and since you know my whole story tell me yours." I said as I laid across her lap," Play in my hair" I slightly commanded as I stuck her hand in my hair. She obliged and pulled my hair tie off letting my curls loose.

"I'm a military brat and homeless rat. My mom passed while ago and my dad is active and he  thought I was too much trouble so he sent me with my aunt who kicked me out. I ended up staying in a home now I'm with a shitty foster family."she said. I can hear her voice crack so I stop her

"Hey wanta go watch a movie in my room?"

"Sure we can." We hop off the couch and I lead her to my room

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Remember
Vote🌟
Comment 💭
And if your new
Please follow 🚶🏾‍♀️

Until next update ✌🏾️👽